New Smiths t-shirt website

Did anyone else get an email from www.stitchtowear.co.uk? It is a new website that sells Smiths t-shirts with the old graphics. I was just curious as to how I got an email from them. Apologies to Kewpie if this was already posted I did a search and it came up empty.

Did anyone else get an email from www.stitchtowear.co.uk? It is a new website that sells Smiths t-shirts with the old graphics. I was just curious as to how I got an email from them. Apologies to Kewpie if this was already posted I did a search and it came up empty.

Blimey, that's quite impressive. I like this one...

5.jpg

Official? Who knows. Do they ship to the UK? If not, would someone be kind enough to buy an L and XL version of the one above, and send them over? If you can, please send me a PM.

Cheers,

Peter

yes
i wonder how do they get hold on my emailadress:gun:
actually i could print these myself.. it would come out just as well
even some of them are quite nice but i never liked white shirts..

.some of the shirts they offer

v

Last edited:
I'm with you Sista, I don't like white shirts, as I'm a slob and would stain them instantly. The designs are great. Too bad they don't come in a choice of colors, or at least black.

That's a really nice, clean and easy site don't you think, I might just get the Keitel or Sitwell t-shirt.

Lovely site.

Thanks!

I do remember seeing those on EBAY and the seller had a negative feedback
and I sent a pm to the buyer and inquired about it..

she said, the shirt is printed with cheap ironed on material...

so how about you guys get one and write your comments here about the quality of the shirts.??

if anyone can confirm that the shirt is screen printed.. i'll get one..

this is not the first time I got that email.. seems that seller runs a bunch of websites and accounts on ebay.... kinda fishy..

so how about you guys get one and write your comments here about the quality of the shirts.??

this is not the first time I got that email.. seems that seller runs a bunch of websites and accounts on ebay.... kinda fishy..

As soon as mine arrive, I'll let you know.

Peter

yeah i was wondering because the emailadress to which the sender sent me the mail is private and has never made available to the public(not joined any forums with this particular adress) and only ebay could be where he has it from and I never had bought anything from him..as far as i know he doesnt know my emailadress, doent he?

Last edited:
I find it really rather annoying that pretty much every time something is posted in the 'marketplace' section, certain bunch of people come along and start these stupid conspiracy theories and over cautious bullshit like a bunch of old aged biddies gossiping over a cup of afternoon tea.

Seriously, get over yourselves. All you people do is whinge. Every time an ebay link is posted here, you do the same thing too. "oh it's this...", "oh...it's that...", "oh it's fake...." BLA BLA BLA...

Give it a f***ing rest.

Anyway, nice site. I'm not a fan of the white tees either though....

I find it really rather annoying that pretty much every time something is posted in the 'marketplace' section, certain bunch of people come along and start these stupid conspiracy theories and over cautious bullshit like a bunch of old aged biddies gossiping over a cup of afternoon tea.

Seriously, get over yourselves. All you people do is whinge. Every time an ebay link is posted here, you do the same thing too. "oh it's this...", "oh...it's that...", "oh it's fake...." BLA BLA BLA...

Give it a f***ing rest.

Anyway, nice site. I'm not a fan of the white tees either though....

What's wrong with someone alert us that be careful with this eBay trader?

Not all of us can afford to waste our hard earned cash for rubbish.

What's wrong with someone alert us that be careful with this eBay trader?

Not all of us can afford to waste our hard earned cash for rubbish.

That's fine, but generally speaking, these "informers" never have any concrete evidence. It's all hearsay. And I don't think it's fair on the sellers of these various Smiths/Morrissey paraphernalia (whose stuff is posted in the Marketplace section) that members here just casually come along and badmouth them with no good reason.

i never got an email , but i am thankful for this being posted i am ready to buy a couple , i wonder if the harvey and sitwell versions have the morrissey 91 back print
im sure there is nothing on the back otherwise they have displayed it,eh?

That's fine, but generally speaking, these "informers" never have any concrete evidence. It's all hearsay. And I don't think it's fair on the sellers of these various Smiths/Morrissey paraphernalia (whose stuff is posted in the Marketplace section) that members here just casually come along and badmouth them with no good reason.
well it just weird that the emialadress they sent it to is private different to the other i have where i join commie, newsletter etc..so its just weird tht he got a hold on to this particular one

Back
Top Bottom