New Year's Resolutions

To say yes more and follow my intuition. To not always allow my thoughts to consume me and prevent action.

i plan to smoke more, get drunk on my own far more, masturbate at least six times as much as i currently do, not read anything, and watch only films starring paris hilton.

get into shape

I've never made a New Year Resolution, so I'm not about to start now. I don't really get the whole celebration that goes on around it either. A countdown to...what exactly? If yesterday was shit, why will tomorrow be any better?

For days people make a point of shaking your hand and wishing you "all the best" or whatever. Yes, it's better than a kick up the arse, but I find it awkward. I just think "what are we doing this for?" I'm just glad when it's all over and all those people who only venture out at Christmas & New Year are sat at home counting the debts. Only then does my life get back to normal.

I've never made a New Year Resolution, so I'm not about to start now. I don't really get the whole celebration that goes on around it either. A countdown to...what exactly? If yesterday was shit, why will tomorrow be any better?

For days people make a point of shaking your hand and wishing you "all the best" or whatever. Yes, it's better than a kick up the arse, but I find it awkward. I just think "what are we doing this for?" I'm just glad when it's all over and all those people who only venture out at Christmas & New Year are sat at home counting the debts. Only then does my life get back to normal.

I agree with everything you said. And I hate that for the next four months I will still be writing '2009' on my checks.

I'm going to get pro-active with my health problems so I can become well enough to get a job.

But surely knitting counts as a job? :eek:

(Which reminds me, do you think you could knit a jumper for a three legged cat for next Christmas? :) )

And whose leg do you have to hump around here to see the Attempt at a Knitted Dog? :mad:

But surely knitting counts as a job? :eek:

More of a disorder in my case, Barking.

(Which reminds me, do you think you could knit a jumper for a three legged cat for next Christmas? :) )

I've never knitted a cat jumper. Perhaps I can start at two legs and work up?

And whose leg do you have to hump around here to see the Attempt at a Knitted Dog? :mad:

That was in my misspent youth, Barking. Such incidents were important clues that I wasn't designed to follow knitting patterns but to wing it instead.

Get a job,get a place to live,get a bloke(or two:lbf:):lbf::lbf:get cash.

i plan to smoke more, get drunk on my own far more, masturbate at least six times as much as i currently do, not read anything, and watch only films starring paris hilton.
:rofl:

seriously good plan...hope you succeed in every endeavour lol:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom