New York City, NY - Lunt-Fontanne Theatre (May 10, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Is It Really So Strange? / Spent The Day In Bed / Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Dial-a-Cliché / Morning Starship / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Girl Afraid / Life Is A Pigsty / Hold On To Your Friends / Jack The Ripper / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm & Anon

Last edited:
Bit of Girl Afraid:

FWD.

Full Hold On To Your Friends:

Small gallery:

Inc:
FB_IMG_1557547836861.jpg
FB_IMG_1557547830076.jpg

FWD.

Last edited:
So depressing to hear some sycophant mutter “Satan stole my stole” in the most awkward and desperate tone of voice. I love Moz, but this stage door is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

So depressing to hear some sycophant mutter “Satan stole my stole” in the most awkward and desperate tone of voice. I love Moz, but this stage door is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

:rolleyes:

Let’s hope that one day they’ll be as perfect as you are.

I mean, if you’re a big enough fan to line up early in hopes of meeting the man...surely you can remember the name of the song you’re presumably requesting? He seems generally humiliated.

Let’s hope that one day they’ll be as perfect as you are.

I think setlist.fm is upset about the badge too :)
But seriously:
I think we've been spoilt recently with members attending then posting setlists in double quick time.
Nothing's forthcoming at the moment, but I'm sure it will appear within 24hrs.
I'm calling it a night.
Regards,
FWD.
Update - now listing with an 'unknown'.
Mystery solved.

I mean, if you’re a big enough fan to line up early in hopes of meeting the man...surely you can remember the name of the song you’re presumably requesting? He seems generally humiliated.

You mean to say that you’ve never been nervous and said the wrong thing?

Yeah, one time I meant to say “play Lost” but I accidentally said “the Chinese are a subspecies.”

No, I mean in general. You’ve never been nervous and said the wrong thing to someone?

Also, you said he seems ‘generally humiliated’ but actually, he gives no reaction at all to the persons mistake.

Last edited:

No, I mean in general. You’ve never been nervous and said the wrong thing to someone?

Also, you said he seems ‘generally humiliated’ but actually, he gives no reaction at all to the persons mistake.
I’m being a prick, I just think dealing with fans in that context is probably always a little embarrassing. He seems squeamish.

“Can you sign my jacket?”
“No.”

And so on.

I’m being a prick, I just think dealing with fans in that context is probably always a little embarrassing. He seems squeamish.

“Can you sign my jacket?”
“No.”

And so on.

It seems awkward on both sides.

‘Can you sign my jacket?’

“No”

:lbf:

I loved that.

I put my big foot in it the other day at the gym, usually after a good work out i will go in the steam room or jacuzzi, as I’m quite a social beast I normally start a conversation with “ have you got much done today” when in walks a very fit attractive woman. I looked her slyly up and down then said “ are you getting much” I soon slithered our , got changed , then drove home still very red faced.

Perhaps the unknown song on setlist.fm was ITYWD or Brow Of My Beloved?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom