New Zealand and Australia, 2012; 3 US TV Shows - true-to-you.net

Re: What about Australia? It has been missed on the tour again

Do we dare get our hopes raised again? I'm really hoping so!!

New Zealand and Australia, 2012

Morrissey has added two shows in New Zealand and four shows in Australia to conclude his 2012 tour. At the close of his 35-date U.S. tour on December 8 (Atlantic City, sold-out), Morrissey will travel directly to New Zealand. Full ticket and venue details will be available within the next week.

http://true-to-you.net/

f*** yes! When are the tickets on sale?!

I wonder where in Melbourne he'll play, I hope and suspect it'll be at The Forum like last time , it's got the best sound by far and the atmosphere is great, I hope it's not at festival hall, while its got a much bigger capacity it gets called festering hall for a reason, total dump. Cant think of where else he'd play... Possibly the Palais Theatre in St Kilda or The Palace on Bourke Street... Can't see it being anywhere but those venues.

bound to be the forum (or the palais at a push). where in sydney? enmore theatre? the hi-fi??

Hey East coasters, better get on this. This just showed up on my facebook. Can't win the lottery if you don't play. :p

7874205116_cafb48fb6a_z.jpg

Wow! I am so excited about the US television appearances! I hope this site will keep us informed as to dates--perhaps especially the Colbert Report which just sounds marvelous!!!

After a cold response earlier in the year about tour enquiries in the Antipodes, Morrissey obviously knew one thing that works:

" Each time I find myself, flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race."

Enjoy the US TV shows too; keep us posted. :thumb:

why doesn't this article have a thread in the general forum like all the other articles?

New Zealand Dates:

11-12 Auckland- Vector Arena
12-12 Wellington- St James Theatre

14-12 Sydney- Enmore Theatre
15-12 Melbourne- The Forum
17-12 Adelaide- The Barton Theatre
18-12 Perth- Metro City

Support: Kristeen Young

New Zealand Dates:

11-12 Auckland- Vector Arena
12-12 Wellington- St James Theatre

14-12 Sydney- Enmore Theatre
15-12 Melbourne- The Forum
17-12 Adelaide- The Barton Theatre
18-12 Perth- Metro City

Support: Kristeen Young

Fantastic news! and it's Thebarton Theatre & I'll be in Melbourne for a conference when that show is on!:guitar:

Am now jumping up and down in seat like hysterical bobby-soxer.

I wonder where in Melbourne he'll play, I hope and suspect it'll be at The Forum like last time , it's got the best sound by far and the atmosphere is great, I hope it's not at festival hall, while its got a much bigger capacity it gets called festering hall for a reason, total dump. Cant think of where else he'd play... Possibly the Palais Theatre in St Kilda or The Palace on Bourke Street... Can't see it being anywhere but those venues.

Now THAT'S what I call an early birthday present darling!! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

I know! so exciting and great timing xx

I'm so excited for you guys!

Are those dates confirmed??

well, the dates were submitted by 'anonymous' and I haven't seen the dates listed anywhere else. Might be insider information....or not.

well, the dates were submitted by 'anonymous' and I haven't seen the dates listed anywhere else. Might be insider information....or not.

Well the their web site says there's already something booked for Wellington- St James Theatre on 12/12. The other venues seem free on those dates (and many other dates as well).

Holy shit!!!!! I really hope this actually happens because we have been told this before and that was on true to you as well and yes it never happened.

But on the bright side I am going to go to all 4 OZ dates for sure. Please let this be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- marred :)

Love if it is that date, would mean The Living End the night before and Grimes a week before that.. But if Moz's date clashes with either of them then to hell with them, I'll sell the tickets and go to Moz!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom