Nick Griffin's outrageous remarks

lainey

By now, you'd think I'd be used to Nick Griffin's outrageous remarks.

But the BNP leader's recent comments about the Haiti relief efforts were truly appalling. Griffin said, "Sending aid to rioting ingrates while our own people die is stinking elite hypocrisy."

Calling suffering Haitians "rioting ingrates" is pure heartlessness.

The response to the earthquake in Haiti has brought out the best in us, with many thousands of people contributing money and time to help the Haitian people.

It has also revealed Griffin's callous disregard for human life and lack of any sense of compassion or justice. The thought of him winning a seat in Westminster horrifies me.

Based on the London Assembly elections, Griffin could become an MP with a swing of just 3.8%. Donate now to stop him:

http://action.hopenothate.org.uk/YouCanStopHim

Yes, outrageous remarks. But are we going to do this everytime he opens his big mouth? We all know how much of a racist, homophobic arsehole he is, so why continue to be shocked every time he speaks? To me, it just gives him exactly what he wants - free publicity. He knows exactly what he's doing by coming out with these remarks, unfortunately there will be people who agree with him, but I think he and his vile party are best ignored (when it comes to things like this I mean).

As for the BNP winning a seat, I doubt it will happen. Personally I think the so called "growth" of the BNP is misleading. The only reason they won 2 European seats was due to the collapse in the Labour vote, not an increase in their vote, elections which aren't General elections are always used for protests. When it comes to the General Election, it tends to come down to people's choices between Labour and the Tories.

Back
Top Bottom