Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

since you're taking a break wildT heres one from me!

sorry to hear you're feeling down, wild T! it's nice that there are people out there who's passing reminds us of the preciousness and fragility of life though, no? it's beautiful, really. we dont tend to think of comedians as being poetic but i think there's something really touching about funny men, some of them anyway, like norm. and at least we live in an age where you can go watch his videos any time you need a norm fix. <3

thanks for that beauteous alain delon + kitty pic!!!!!! i know IM going to be devastated when HE dies!!!! (which is why im glad ive got my alain delon shirt situation sorted so that ill have something to wear on that day and for weeks afterwards!!!!! (not that i bought it for any such morbid reason, i try not to think about alain delon and death together :( )).

Thanks rifke.
Really appreciate havin' someone with ya way for words to put it
in a articulatin' and understandin' manner.
Norm made me laugh and he was also someone who weren't scared
to make a joke about stuff most folks get uptight about.
In these days and times, ain't many like that around anymore.
Ya right about bein' glad to have the video's to watch.
Glad ya liked the Alain Delon picture!

Last edited:
Thanks rifke.
Really appreciate havin' someone with ya way for words to put it
in a articulatin' and understandin' manner.
Norm made me laugh and he was also someone who weren't scared
to make a joke about stuff most folks get uptight about.
In these days and times, ain't many like that around anymore.
Ya right about bein' glad to have the video's to watch.
Glad ya liked the Alain Delon picture!
you sure are right about that, wildT! as the triggernometry boys put it, norm was one of the few remaning not testicularly challenged comedians. hope you're feeling a lil bit better, my main bird!!

have you seen this, wildT!?! it's so hilarious. i love this guy so much. i love how everyone he talks to is always just cracking up at everything he says.

mentioned this elsewhere but I loved Norm, so will be taking some time to go through the videos shared in this thread, before getting on my flight on 9/11 airlines x

Don't laugh at 9/11. Norm walked through blood and bone on the streets of Manhattan looking for his brother.

Norm calling in to Dennis Miller's show to talk about his racist ventriloquist dummy always makes me laugh. His hosting of the White House Press Correspondents Dinner is great, too.

Norm calling in to Dennis Miller's show to talk about his racist ventriloquist dummy always makes me laugh. His hosting of the White House Press Correspondents Dinner is great, too.
did you hear that guys? norm calling into the denis miller show always makes dave laugh! thanks dave, thanks for that.

dave, dummy, the idea is you're supposed to post the video. that's how this thread works.

is is this it dave-o?

it just showed up in my feed after you mentioned it. also, videos about albert camus have also mysteriously started showing up in my feed :paranoid:

the racist ventriloquist dummy!!!! I had totally forgotten about that one

is is this it dave-o?

it just showed up in my feed after you mentioned it. also, videos about albert camus have also mysteriously started showing up in my feed :paranoid:

Here's Norm and his other ventriloquist dummy, Rusty,
singin' Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom