Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

Gotta love rifke trying to claim ownership over someone she heard of for the first time about 48 hours ago.

That's right, I guess I just wasn't cool enough to know who he was.

WildT jogged my memory, and now I’ve been enjoying these videos too!

We all can’t be as ‘cool’ as Verso troll.

he was always someone i had an immediate liking and receptivity to whenever i saw him (and i know that my sister was a fan), as i do with all people i go on to develop deep and lasting affinity for. but for some reason or other, maybe because i was disinclined to give comedy it's due, i never really got "into" him. but i knew he formed an important and reliable part of the background of my life when his death gave me a jolt, and so, now, i am finally getting into him, albeit a bit belatedly.

and yes, i am very grateful to wildT for creating this great thread to facilitate my new fandom and for us all to show our appreciation for this comedic genius gone too soon.

i would NEVER begrudge anyone for showing their appreciation for norm, no matter how the timeline of that appreciation developed. and i would think verso with his lack of personality and wit would be ashamed to show his face in a thread which could only highlight even more his monumental lack of personality and wit...

It’s not about being cool, it’s about the sadness of a “sophisticated” person coopting the death of a celebrity she discovered a few days ago to flesh out her nonexistent personality. So much mental illness on display, it’s really gruesome.

It’s not about being cool, it’s about the sadness of a “sophisticated” person coopting the death of a celebrity she discovered a few days ago to flesh out her nonexistent personality. So much mental illness on display, it’s really gruesome.
if thats your take, so be it. i can live with you thinking that.

now more NORM videos guys!!!!

DIRTY JOHNNY!!!!

if thats your take, so be it. i can live with you thinking that.

now more NORM videos guys!!!!

Yeah, Verso angry troll has his take on anyone that’s just happy being themselves, he really can’t stand it.

And there’s nothing wrong with you or anyone enriching their life by finding enjoyment in the work of others.

Yeah, Verso angry troll has his take on anyone that’s just happy being themselves, he really can’t stand it.

And there’s nothing wrong with you or anyone enriching their life by finding enjoyment in the work of others.

Verso has been perfectly gorgeous to me, Ket, as have you. I don't blame either of you tbh. I am gorgeous.

rifke isn’t happy being herself, she’s one of the most miserable human beings here. :thumb:

he was always someone i had an immediate liking and receptivity to whenever i saw him (and i know that my sister was a fan), as i do with all people i go on to develop deep and lasting affinity for. but for some reason or other, maybe because i was disinclined to give comedy it's due, i never really got "into" him. but i knew he formed an important and reliable part of the background of my life when his death gave me a jolt, and so, now, i am finally getting into him, albeit a bit belatedly.

and yes, i am very grateful to wildT for creating this great thread to facilitate my new fandom and for us all to show our appreciation for this comedic genius gone too soon.

i would NEVER begrudge anyone for showing their appreciation for norm, no matter how the timeline of that appreciation developed. and i would think verso with his lack of personality and wit would be ashamed to show his face in a thread which could only highlight even more his monumental lack of personality and wit...

Thanks for makin' this thread awesome rifke. :tiphat:

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom