Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

NO, wildT! ive changed my mind!!

you see, last night i was on youtube looking at neil videos in order to gain further confirmation that neil wasnt all that, that i had just been under some sort of a trance for the last few years. and with complete assuredness that i was going to find that confirmation i happened upon this video.
and the cute little way neil holds his arm up (@0:20) with his other arm, uncomplainingly, just did me in. it is SO neil!!!!!!!!! only neil would do that!!!! i have NEVER seen norm hold his arm up like that!!!!!!!!!!!

and thus, with that single gesture, neil is for a second time my favourite person ever. such are the vagaries of my love for him. :love:

and now if you'll excuse that little neil based aside (i cant help it!), let us return to the subject of norm (who is still quite superb even if he isnt neil)

Sometimes it's them little gestures that'll make a big difference.
Happy to see ya back on track with Neil!

NO, wildT! ive changed my mind!!

you see, last night i was on youtube looking at neil videos in order to gain further confirmation that neil wasnt all that, that i had just been under some sort of a trance for the last few years. and with complete assuredness that i was going to find that confirmation i happened upon this video.
and the cute little way neil holds his arm up (@0:20) with his other arm, uncomplainingly, just did me in. it is SO neil!!!!!!!!! only neil would do that!!!! i have NEVER seen norm hold his arm up like that!!!!!!!!!!!

and thus, with that single gesture, neil is for a second time my favourite person ever. such are the vagaries of my love for him. :love:

and now if you'll excuse that little neil based aside (i cant help it!), let us return to the subject of norm (who is still quite superb even if he isnt neil)

what the f*** are you on about?

Norm was good friends with Outlaw Country legend Billy Joe Shaver.
Norm even went as far as describin' Billy Joe as his best friend.
When Billy Joe passed on last year it was sad for Norm.
Norm would even describe himself as "A Old Chunk Of Coal", which
was the title of a Billy Joe song.

Norm was good friends with Outlaw Country legend Billy Joe Shaver.
Norm even went as far as describin' Billy Joe as his best friend.
When Billy Joe passed on last year it was sad for Norm.
Norm would even describe himself as "A Old Chunk Of Coal", which
was the title of a Billy Joe song.

ah so thats where the old chunk of coal thing comes from!

id never heard of billy joe shaver before. thanks for sharing, wildT!

ah so thats where the old chunk of coal thing comes from!

id never heard of billy joe shaver before. thanks for sharing, wildT!

Weren't be surprised if Norm was a fan of
Stompin' Tom Connors too.
Ya gotta figure that Stompin' Tom mighta
been the type of thing to garner Norm's attention.

norm is such a smart guy (and looks SO much better at 58 than morrissey at that age). i love the part at the end where he says "i love you, joyce". what an absolute sweetheart of a man.

norm is such a smart guy (and looks SO much better at 58 than morrissey at that age). i love the part at the end where he says "i love you, joyce". what an absolute sweetheart of a man.

Super sweet!
Are ya familiar with that program rifke?
Joyce must be his brother Neils wife.
His brother is a pretty big news guy too.

This thread is amazing. God bless Norm. He's gone but not forgotten. Like an 80s' supermodel's ass and tits.

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom