Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

Kinda think Norm is more handsome than his brother.

oh norm is SO much more handsome!! i can see the resemblance though. they sound alike too.
did you know that norm is of polish descent? i heard him say that in an interview. i guess his parents or grandparents or something changed their name during the war to macdonald. polish people are the nicest. <3

didnt know norm was on celebrity millionaire! these were hard questions too, im impressed!! cant believe he was friends with kato kaelin. gosh, kato kaelin is so weird looking, and not in a good way.

oh norm is SO much more handsome!! i can see the resemblance though. they sound alike too.
did you know that norm is of polish descent? i heard him say that in an interview. i guess his parents or grandparents or something changed their name during the war to macdonald. polish people are the nicest. <3

Now that I know Norm's Polish, I don't find
this joke funny anymore...

How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?
They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.

didnt know norm was on celebrity millionaire! these were hard questions too, im impressed!! cant believe he was friends with kato kaelin. gosh, kato kaelin is so weird looking, and not in a good way.

Norm said he didn't know anything about John Lennon,
but was very familiar with Samuel Beckett.
:lbf:
That kinda sums up Norm perfectly.

Norm said he didn't know anything about John Lennon,
but was very familiar with Samuel Beckett.
:lbf:
That kinda sums up Norm perfectly.
yes, i love how he wasnt very hip to pop culture and didnt try to hide it. it reminds me of how in an episode of the benedict cumberbatch version of sherlock holmes, sherlock holmes who was so brilliant didnt know who margaret thatcher was.

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom