Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

rifke isn’t happy being herself, she’s one of the most miserable human beings here. :thumb:

stop projecting, everyone here knows that title belongs to you.

Come to think of it, the first time I really loved Norm,
was when I heard'em do that joke about Frank Stallone
bein' the funniest man alive.
Never realized it was a runnin' bit.

norm is such a diamond. he's my new favourite person, ive decided. i like him so much i nearly called him neil. f*** it, i like him better than neil. he's got more personality. way more. had nicer cheekbones too.

do you realize the monumental significance of this decision guys?!? this changes EVERYTHING.

to think, all this time my favourite person was a canadian. how can that be?! ive KNOWN canadians! they're AWFUL!!

norm is such a diamond. he's my new favourite person, ive decided. i like him so much i nearly called him neil. f*** it, i like him better than neil. he's got more personality. way more. had nicer cheekbones too.

do you realize the monumental significance of this decision guys?!? this changes EVERYTHING.

to think, all this time my favourite person was a canadian. how can that be?! ive KNOWN canadians! they're AWFUL!!

This is super surprisin' news.
Are ya sure about this rifke?

This is super surprisin' news.
Are ya sure about this rifke?
NO, wildT! ive changed my mind!!

you see, last night i was on youtube looking at neil videos in order to gain further confirmation that neil wasnt all that, that i had just been under some sort of a trance for the last few years. and with complete assuredness that i was going to find that confirmation i happened upon this video.
and the cute little way neil holds his arm up (@0:20) with his other arm, uncomplainingly, just did me in. it is SO neil!!!!!!!!! only neil would do that!!!! i have NEVER seen norm hold his arm up like that!!!!!!!!!!!

and thus, with that single gesture, neil is for a second time my favourite person ever. such are the vagaries of my love for him. :love:

and now if you'll excuse that little neil based aside (i cant help it!), let us return to the subject of norm (who is still quite superb even if he isnt neil)

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom