Obama -- what part of the constitution does he actually support?

Theo

Just checking in the forum to see if the folks who wanted Bush impeached for water-boarding Khalid Sheikh Mohammed are concerned that Obama took an oath to uphold a Constitution that he apparently supports no part of. Examples: Imprisoned the filmmaker behind "Innocence of Muslims" instead of respecting 1st Amendment rights; currently exploiting Sandy Hook to try and undermine our 2nd Amendment rights; claims he can be judge, jury and executioner, with no due process whatsoever, when targeting people - including American citizens - for assassination, in violation of the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments. Just a few examples. Oh well, at least he shut down Guantanamo Bay and fixed the economy. :thumb:

Last night I saw the first film made about the killing of Bin Laden and it was better than I had imagined. I am waiting for the new one featuring swedish actor, and muslim I think, Fares Fares playing the part of one of the Navy seals.

I am more interested in the battle between Obama and the NRA. Good luck with that Obama.

LOL

He didn't even fix the economy.
Take a look at Matt Taibi's article in Vanity Fair on the too big too fail HSBC and Libor.
Holder gave them a free pass.
Even Elizabeth Warren [who can't be forgiven to saying she'll keep quiet for Obama] admits this gaurantees the bank will d*** everyone again.
That isn't fixing the economy.

John Cusack had a nice rant on twitter about where the Democrats were when Rand Paul did his filibuster.
Most of hollywood has been behind Obama 100%.
Democrats keep silent or trust their guy to kill people.
We're guilty if Obama says so.
16 year old teens should have picked a more responsible father.

Obama doesn't support the consitution.
Secret laws and extrajudical killing.
Most of the senate admitted to huffingpost to having better things to do than address that the whitehouse won't let them look at the secret memos that apparently justify targeting citizens without trial with drone strikes.

Even the ones who stood up for the fillibuster don't stand up for us enough.

Admirable men like Aaron Swartz are viciously attacked for right-clicking files with a python script but the banks can launder money to terrorists and drug traffickers.
My blood boils at the injustice.

The new CIA director asked to be sworn in on an early version of the US Constitution that does not include the Bill of Rights. Here come the drones.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way. It's the system that's f***ed rather than the Presidents. Do you never ask yourselves why each one is elected on the back of great plans yet is hamstrung when they get there?

Does anyone really believe that Bush MkII was the mastermind behind the likes of Iraq and Afghanistan? Seriously? These guys get elected then they're hamstrung or dictated to by those that really run the country.

Exactly! Prime ministers and presidents are all puppets. It's the people behind them that are wavering the strings.

Back
Top Bottom