Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I reckon it's not California Son. Again, it's the same Brittish impostor from the previous 2 fake photo ops that wears dentures. Look at the no neck body shape and the eyes, obviously not California Son. I reckon I don't give a shit where California Son was born or lives, but he is home in Moz Angeles where he was born. The true sane fans know this. We just don't feel the need to take tons of photos and post them here because we respect our California Son. This is such an injustice to California Son to bastardize him as foreign and Brittish and fake creepy photo ops in foreign countries when he is the total opposite of what you lunatics have made him in your fantasy harry potter world, but at least it makes you give him your money from the mporium uk so he doesn't need to tour outside California or Vegas. The other positive is that the security team has photo evidence of you old, ugly, creepy, perv, bald Brittish delusional sociopaths in these fake photo ops so when you take your trip you saved your entire life for to New Youraaaarwk to visit the statue of liberty and buy a yankee hat and somehow make your way to Moz Angeles to stalk California Son, California Son can have your visas denied before you even get to the USA inn n nnnnn nn n nnnn n n n it.
Boring shite

Apart from Skinny, I've never known anybody with the ability to come across as such a disagreeable, smug, pompous twat in so few words. Does this bloke create shit Moz themed crosswords as well?

Carlislebaz in mourning....
Return from wake.....

All Morrissey albums on loud play

RIP ... Aunt Rosita ....
789E491A-3E13-4B4B-B24D-70F7DBA57BCE.jpeg

How brave of "Anonymous".
Is your name “marred”? If it’s not, WTF are you on about with the “anonymous” thing? The only thing anyone knows about you is that you ripped off someone else’s name to post vapid shit on a message. …and that you have questionable taste in music.

The die-hards on here are a scream!

Back
Top Bottom