Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Sorry. This is not good. The phrasing, anticipation and general timing is out. It's a busker's version.

Let me explain the thinking here...

Here's a YOUNGER PERSON, therefore a newcomer, unsullied by previous releases, who likes a song on a RECENT (relatively) album, and says he like MY (not that other chap's) version, which makes me, despite all that other nonsense you may have heard, RELEVANT.

Please give me a record deal. Young people still like me. All that other stuff you may have heard is nonsense.
Bradford. St George’s Hall 2011
Halifax . 2006
Just two occasions you were holding court, with your red face and big gob, telling anyone who’ll listen what a super fan you are. You’re not be taken seriously. At anything.
You deserve pity, you bumbling fool.

Sorry. This is not good. The phrasing, anticipation and general timing is out. It's a busker's version.

Let me explain the thinking here...

Here's a YOUNGER PERSON, therefore a newcomer, unsullied by previous releases, who likes a song on a RECENT (relatively) album, and says he like MY (not that other chap's) version, which makes me, despite all that other nonsense you may have heard, RELEVANT.

Please give me a record deal. Young people still like me. All that other stuff you may have heard is nonsense.
How great it is that you’re here to explain how Morrissey is thinking. You’re so insightful and perceptive. You have so much wisdom, it’s like you are Morrissey. You’re not at all a complete c***, or a rabid lunatic in desperate need of medical attention.

I know you spend a lot of your time imagining conversations Morrissey might be having, or trying to verbalized thoughts he might have, but this is a whole new level of mentalist behaviour. Now you are imagining that you actually ARE Morrissey. In your head, you have become Morrissey and you post as if you are Morrissey. That's really not good.

I would never trivialize mental health issues - but you are in serious need of some realignment. If you showed your posts to your family, I'm sure they would help.
His life unfortunately is to do this. A full time troll. I actually feel sorry for him. I'm starting to understand why Morrissey got so irritated with this website. Trolls on other platforms are removed.

Skinny has a mental problem & a dependency on Morrissey that only seems to grow & become more bitter with time.

I kind of feel sorry for him, but he’s a really nasty & patronising bore around here & I sincerely wish he would leave this site forever; though we all know that will never happen...he clearly has nothing else going on in his life.

I know you spend a lot of your time imagining conversations Morrissey might be having, or trying to verbalized thoughts he might have, but this is a whole new level of mentalist behaviour. Now you are imagining that you actually ARE Morrissey. In your head, you have become Morrissey and you post as if you are Morrissey. That's really not good.

I would never trivialize mental health issues - but you are in serious need of some realignment. If you showed your posts to your family, I'm sure they would help.
That all sounds very pathological guauu!!!!

Does anyone know how long it's been since skinny has been in this place adopting these attitudes
He was kind of an all right dude years and years ago, but became increasingly hostile and angry around 10 years ago or so.

I don’t know if you are right or wrong Baz. Where I come from we were raised to believe people from Carlisle beat their carpets on a washing line. Forgive me if I’m wrong. X
Washing lines are a luxury up here,
And as for carpets , we normally buy Lots of little samples and sew them together to make a large patchwork one , so you were nearly right X

I don’t know if you are right or wrong Baz. Where I come from we were raised to believe people from Carlisle beat their carpets on a washing line. Forgive me if I’m wrong. X
Washing lines are a luxury up here,
And as for carpets , we normally buy Lots of little samples and sew them together to make a large patchwork one , so you were nearly right X
So funny. Sounds cozy. God bless X
I am. It is. He has XX

Bradford. St George’s Hall 2011
Halifax . 2006
Just two occasions you were holding court, with your red face and big gob, telling anyone who’ll listen what a super fan you are. You’re not be taken seriously. At anything.
You deserve pity, you bumbling fool.
Nice ..very well put ...can we have more please??

shut up you absolute bore.if you can do any better then get it on here and then we can judge you.absolute roaster.
God. Im surprised this comment hasn’t been removed, and you haven’t been given a patronising reason why. A ‘moderator’ removed my comment, and went to the trouble of leaving ‘guidance’ also.
:crazy:

God. Im surprised this comment hasn’t been removed, and you haven’t been given a patronising reason why. A ‘moderator’ removed my comment, and went to the trouble of leaving ‘guidance’ also.
Have you been put in the naughty step yet again Janice...
Your one bad ass MF

i told the most unpopular troll on this site to shut up,big deal,if you have a problem with this ask a moderator if i have broken any rules.for a newbie you have a lot to say for yourself.

i told the most unpopular troll on this site to shut up,big deal,if you have a problem with this ask a moderator if i have broken any rules.for a newbie you have a lot to say for yourself.
It wasn’t a complaint against you, it was more irony against the post (Amongst others not being banished) You really are a little bit vacant you. And with a chip on your shoulder.
As for “newbie” are we supposed to say little until such a time arrives were a Scottish wino endorses our attendance to move forth and post more?
You insignificant other.

It wasn’t a complaint against you, it was more irony against the post (Amongst others not being banished) You really are a little bit vacant you. And with a chip on your shoulder.
As for “newbie” are we supposed to say little until such a time arrives were a Scottish wino endorses our attendance to move forth and post more?
You insignificant other.
He probably hasn't been to any Morrissey concerts either.

You insignificant other.
no wonder mods ban yer posts,running stereotypes like all scottish people are alcoholics,scotland is very cosmopolitan and is a very popular tourist spot.

Back
Top Bottom