Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

That'll teach you to do a degree in floor mopping at Jedda University.
You know, i mentioned the other day about a Morrissey solo forum convention - i'd love it if that happened. You wouldn't come Radis, that's obvious, i mean it would mean leaving the house for a start, but the thought of you picking glass out your face with your front teeth missing...glorious.

You know, i mentioned the other day about a Morrissey solo forum convention - i'd love it if that happened. You wouldn't come Radis, that's obvious, i mean it would mean leaving the house for a start, but the thought of you picking glass out your face with your front teeth missing...glorious.

No, it would be 'the thought of your picking glass out [of] your face...' Remember that the gerund takes the possessive. Or do you not have gerunds on your sink estate?

No, it would be 'the thought of your picking glass out [of] your face...' Remember that the gerund takes the possessive. Or do you not have gerunds on your sink estate?
Is that the best you can do? Piss-poor.

Like laughing at the working classes do you Radis? Keep digging.

You remind me of that story of that banker who burnt a £50 note in front of a tramp - that's the type you are.

Is that the best you can do? Piss-poor.

Like laughing at the working classes do you Radis? Keep digging.

You remind me of that story of that banker who burnt a £50 note in front of a tramp - that's the type you are.
You don't know what a gerund is, do you? *sniggers*

You don't know what a gerund is, do you? *sniggers*
I just downvoted that. Oh no, you won't see will you, because I made you turn your notifications off.

Like I wouldn't know if you were online at 3am because I made you hide your online status.

Oh & you almost used a racist word there Radis, now now. Oh, but you wouldn't see that would you.

I just downvoted that. Oh no, you won't see will you, because I made you turn your notifications off.

Like I wouldn't know if you were online at 3am because I made you hide your online status.

Oh & you almost used a racist word there Radis, now now. Oh, but you wouldn't see that would you.
Come on, admit that you googled 'gerund' but you still don't know what it means.

Was Radis there? Did you chin him?

Please say you did.
In what possible universe do you imagine I'd been seen dead in a 'workers club' in North London? Have I taught you nothing? Plus, the coward Stephen Hoffman put me on block long ago. Plus he's such a coward that he wouldn't have the balls to hit a doorbell hard.

In what possible universe do you imagine I'd been seen dead in a 'workers club' in North London? Have I taught you nothing? Plus, the coward Stephen Hoffman put me on block long ago. Plus he's such a coward that he wouldn't have the balls to hit a doorbell hard.
Just thought I might tag @Stephen Hofmann in on this so he can see what a c*** you are. And yeah, you have taught me you're such a stuck up c*** you'd never go into a real pub or club, you'd piss yourself.

I presume you mean working men’s clubs?
Great places to be and they are even better up north.... clean tidy honest hard working people who venture into them....

You think you do that a lot don't you? And big words for someone who isn't even seeing your posts.

I'd block you myself but wouldn't give you the satisfaction of thinking you'd won. Hardman.
So here you are, stuck between Scylla and Charybdis, as the fat philandering racist recently said. What a dilemma for you. Too stupid to win; too stupid to know when you are beaten. If I were you I'd emulate the coward @Stephen Hofmann and put me on ignore.

So here you are, stuck between Scylla and Charybdis, as the fat philandering racist recently said. What a dilemma for you. Too stupid to win; too stupid to know when you are beaten. If I were you I'd emulate the coward @Stephen Hofmann and put me on ignore.
No, like I said, I wouldn't give you the satisfaction & who would you be able to make yourself look like a c*** in front of if I did.

I know you want this forum to yourself benefits boy, buy it isn't going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom