Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

coz im watching the snooker and cant be arsed.maybe christopher hamill edited out the postman bit.
So as usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

"“In 1998, that’s what happened – everyone got interested in the 80s again, and I haven’t stopped working live for 20 years."

"“In 1998, that’s what happened – everyone got interested in the 80s again, and I haven’t stopped working live for 20 years."

he hasnt broken the top 100 of any chart since 1986,pardon my french he got to number 96 in 2006 in,you guessed it, france.theres working and theres working.

Janice 🙄🙄🙄

Only you can save this thread now.

For god sake woman

Please tell us you have the Lihmal
Boxset .... please Janice 😁😁

Janice 🙄🙄🙄

Only you can save this thread now.

For god sake woman

Please tell us you have the Lihmal
Boxset .... please Janice 😁😁
To fail, Is the reason I live. No Lihmal, Baz: Soz.😉
I’ve just picked up a nice Oasis box set. That’s the choice for a December Sunday evening.

o_O

its over peeps. tomorrow will another 'robocopping' day:handpointdown:

5faf2b989ce297e033585e555715bab1.jpg

:hammer:

Good photo he and the people who admire !!.Moz so tender. How I love my singer!!! God how long do I have to wait to hear a Bonfire Mozuchuchi song
You sound like a Monchichi monkey possessed by the soul of Chucky while being chased by chain-smoking Gremlins on Christmas Eve in a cinema screening American Werewolf In London.

No. Just more intelligent than self deluded drones like you. But in fairness that's not saying a lot.
lol as if. in actual fact, your response was weak and overly cliche. maybe its not for you to judge other peoples faith and presume to know why they believe what they believe? you ever think of that? ever think of maybe staying in your lane? of course, it may well be that that's the only opportunity you have in life to feel coolly intellectual. nice to know you consider pasolini, oscar wilde, norm macdonald, jordan peterson, and rupert sheldrake weak religious rehabs. because clearly your intellect is so much more robust than any of theirs....

Unlike Jesus, Morrissey is real and not the exaggerated projection of weak religious rehabs as they fumble for meaning in their insect lives hiding under a rock floating in space. Also, unlike bible bashing belligerent boring buffoons Moz doesn't feel the need to sexually abuse other people.
man has a will to meaning, every psychologist and intellectual knows this. but i suppose someone who chooses nonsensical and non-witty alliteration at the expense of meaning wouldnt understand this.

lol as if. in actual fact, your response was weak and overly cliche. maybe its not for you to judge other peoples faith and presume to know why they believe what they believe? you ever think of that? ever think of maybe staying in your lane? of course, it may well be that that's the only opportunity you have in life to feel coolly intellectual. nice to know you consider pasolini, oscar wilde, norm macdonald, jordan peterson, and rupert sheldrake weak religious rehabs. because clearly your intellect is so much more robust than any of theirs....
That's all very nice until you try spreading the mental disease to others. Which always happens. Religion is to the mind what Jimmy Saville was to little kids dying in hospital beds. It was you who brought up the fictitious Last Supper analogy, not me.

man has a will to meaning, every psychologist and intellectual knows this. but i suppose someone who chooses nonsensical and non-witty alliteration at the expense of meaning wouldnt understand this.
You can look for meaning without reducing yourself to a spineless jellyfish hoping for an adult version of Santa or the Tooth Fairy. 10 seconds of intelligent introspection would make that obvious.

Well I haven't thought about her in years. Was just wondering is all. But she pales in comparison to Charlotte Sometimes. A fox if ever there was one.
I hope your chin was OK.
The terrible scars do still linger,
Hopefully not as long as Rifkies
Novel,
I just couldn’t be that ugly
For that long...
Could I ??

That's all very nice until you try spreading the mental disease to others. Which always happens. Religion is to the mind what Jimmy Saville was to little kids dying in hospital beds. It was you who brought up the fictitious Last Supper analogy, not me.
no, actually it isnt. you see whats happening with the woke, and antifa--thats a result of the death of christianity. what these people want more than anything is meaning in their lives. and without religion there is a vaccuum that anything can come along and fill (and usually what fills it is far worse than religion). without a sense of meaning, comes mental disease. you seem like an ugly person (with shitty taste), that's your disease.

Back
Top Bottom