Official Birthday Greetings Thread

Happy Birthday dear Morrissey! :love: :flowers:
birthday002.gif

Thank you for some of the happiest moments of my life.
See you in June (I hope!!!!!!)

"We're captive on the carousel of time,
we can't return we can only look behind,
from where we came
and go round and round and round
in the circle game"
J. Mitchell

A free round for the Ringleader!

Cheers mate!

Loves and Misses,
M

happy birthday Morrissey!! So glad that something must have gone right.. cant wait till tonight. ... and tomorrow.. its gonna be awesome :thumb:

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Morrissey! I hope you have a great day today, and that the years ahead of you bring good health, great happiness and peace.

XOXO

"What, what can I give you in return?
If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start
But I would rather you let me give my heart
To Sir, with Love"

:sweet:
xoxo

Happy Birthday Morrissey!

Here is your birthday card, you'll get it when I see you again next year.(in Michigan):p
BRfjQB2kKGrHgoH-DsEjlLl1JwPBJyEMYvd.jpg

Thankyou for your words, you are my encyclopedia of life and I thankyou for opening up a whole new world for me.

Love for you.

always xoxox:love:

echobay

Wishing the great man many happy returns!

Hope all who are there tonight have an extra special time (suppose it goes without saying) and that he pulls something out of the bag to celebrate in style. Could it possibly be true that JM will put in an appearence?

Sadly I missed the boat for tonights event (saw him in Liverpool this time) and I am seething with jealousy, but be with you in spirit!

I dreamt about Him last night (and fell out of bed twice) Daft isn't it I'm a 36 year old married mum and he still affects me that much that he's in my dreams. (Nothing sordid I might add).

You're the best Moz, Happy Birthday you gorgeous, gorgeous man x x

Tags
fabfifty legend
Back
Top Bottom