Official Birthday Greetings Thread

Dearest Morrissey, even my DH raised his glass for you - and that is quite something. :thumb:

In all seriousness, you saved my life. So thanks, and have a fantastic birthday :)

Ditto, and

Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do
Mahna Mahna
Do do-do do
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do! :flowers:

I'm going to sound a like cry baby..but I'm here listening to Reel Around The Fountain, and I'm just so grateful and I want to sort of cry..because I wish I could let him know how much I like his voice, and his lyrics, and his..everything. And also, I'm grateful for him just being there. being alive. Listening to his music is making me feel really nostalgic right now and squirmish inside, because each song I listen to , it has a personal meaning and history to it. It just takes me back. Maybe I just feel like this because I'm about to graduate from high school..and I'm sort of weirded out.

Well I hope Morrissey has a lovely time on his birthday, and I hope he just has a happy life, because he deserves it.

Even though I just both metaphorically and probably literally too burst a lung screaming it at the Apollo and stretched my arm beyond it's physical capabilities to try and give you my bloody Birthday sign I made - Happy Birthday Moz.

O.k he's got 10 mins left of his birthday, well he would if he was on Eastern time. I've got 10 cakes left, who wants one ?

birthday006.jpg

Somehow I missed this earlier.

Happy Birthday Morrissey!!! I so wish I could have been in Manchester tonight.

It's still his birthday here in CA.:D
I must say I had a hellish day, but I'm pleased that he didn't.:p

Tags
fabfifty legend
Back
Top Bottom