Oh what manners we have

Playcat is the most c***y. She trolls people and talks to them like absolute shit, right off the bat. She's thick as f*** and I've never read a profound or humane comment off her. Trying to coax a semi coherent comment from her is a pointless endeavour. I just don't gel with her. Full stop.

Mckrickson, you're about 147th on the c*** list.

You've got no need to worry.

- - - Updated - - -

And you're friends with a child abuser.

I don’t “gel” with you either, fatso and I don’t want to. Bitch slapping you is more fun. Full stop.

Come on....how can you not like a person who creates this?

ap7oef.jpg

:lbf:

True. That is very clever and creative.

It takes strength to be gentle and kind as well. Take that as a hint.

The world needs civility lessons from you like it needs parenting lessons from Steve Croce.

Jesus RB what is with you and the fat shaming remarks?

Because she's anorexic. That's not an insult. It's a fact.

Oh, and also, because she's completely devoid of wit, imagination, etc. She's stuck at the 2nd grade level of insult proficiency.

Oh, fat shaming is off the table but calling someone a child abuser is quite acceptable?

He. Pled. Guilty.

And. Went. To. Prison.

And still you want to suck his dick.

Label him what you want. He has more intelligence and class in his little pinky than you have in your entire bloated bod.

You blame the eight year old victim in a disgusting case of child abuse, in which the abuser even pled guilty--because the abuser gave you a little attention on a website. What you know about "class" begins and ends with your batty deployments of English slang. "Uni," "flat," "saddo"--don't you live where the armadillos roam? If anyone cared enough about you to give you a tip, they'd tell you to stop trying to sound like Alexa Chung.

And Playcat is my friend, in case you didn't notice.

You have no friends, have never had any friends, and will never have any friends. Cruel but true.

And you are destined to forever bring up the rear of the Morrissey-Solo conga line of arselicking.

Last edited:
Tulip is my Pet Troll. Obsessed. Only posts things related to me. Has no identity other than to follow me around and comment on my life. He has been banned numerous times. And most likely will be banned again. And will re-egister. Again. And again. Can't leave a forum where his only contribution is to be a troll. Sad. He has behavior problems that makes it impossible for him to interact with others on a normal level. He speaks in monologues. Not dialogues. Read his blog. What an utter freaking tool. Every entry is aimed at someone on the forum. Would you date a convict?-- Steve. I am thin--me. Rejecting Friend Requests--Robby. I think I must have rejected his romantic advances at some point. Probably way back ten years ago on MorrisseyMusic. He is still bitter about it.

Psst--you've made a couple dozen more posts since this one.

So what? You have made numerous returns after being banned. I have never been banned from Solo and never will be. Because I can blend in... adapt. You can't. You don't know how to fit in ANYWHERE. Not even in your own home. That is why your mama makes you live in the basement.

So what? You have made numerous returns after being banned. I have never been banned from Solo and never will be. Because I can blend in... adapt. You can't. You don't know how to fit in ANYWHERE. Not even in your own home. That is why your mama makes you live in the basement.

He lives in the basement?! I knew it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Can you show me one post where you have contributed positively to this forum? I am having trouble remembering at least one instance.

Because yours are sooooooo inspirational aren't they?

So what? You have made numerous returns after being banned. I have never been banned from Solo and never will be. Because I can blend in... adapt.

Sometimes I think I go too hard on you, that you can't really think the way it seems you think. That no one could really be that base, desperate, dishonest, etc.

Then you admit that, yep, you really do think that way.

Back
Top Bottom