ok. who was at the C & F last night and met moz? how has no one mentioned this yet?

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
i received a text earlier today that a bunch of people met moz at the cat an fiddle last nite, got him to sign stuff etc.
unfort i had to fly back to ny or i was supposed to be there.
so... since i didnt make it, i want to hear everyone else's stories about this.
also, i thought it was sorta strange that moz would show up there a day after he played not far from there. he had to know fans would be camping out there haha.
ok story time... go!

Re: ok. who was at the C & F last night and met moz? how has no one mentioned this ye

go on the frink thread

Re: ok. who was at the C & F last night and met moz? how has no one mentioned this ye

We were!

Everything was against us, and somehow it all aligned perfectly.

Long story.

We were invited to go to C&F earlier that day, and planned on going. Our roommate asked us to go out to dinner with him and some friends, but we said no, due to our lack of energy from following Moz around on tour. Our roommate left, and we noticed he had blocked our car, so we had no way of getting there. After about 30 min of deciding if we should go or not, we decided to just get a cab. Mind you, we had no idea Morrissey was there. My friend texts me shortly after letting us know, and we both kind of went into frantic mode. We got ready as fast as we could, grabbed a Sharpie, and waited for the cab to show up. He does, and we, after what seems like FOREVER, get to Cat and Fiddle. When the taxi pulls up, we see him outside with a crowd around him. We made the driver just pull over and stop, handed him money, and bolted across Sunset Blvd (Saturday night!) traffic, in the pouring rain. He had already got into his car, lights on, about to pull out of the driveway, we asked Sarah if we could please just have a moment of his time, and she just stared at us, but I did see Morrissey roll down the window, so we went to his side of the car. We weren't crazy about it, and didn't knock on the window or anything like that. We just asked if we could please have a second of his time, and we let him know we were the ones who hugged him on the Lopez Show. He replied with "oh, yes, I remember." We asked for a signature, and he stepped out of the car for us, and signed both our arms. We got another hug and hand shake, and got on our merry way. This tour has been so, so, so amazing for us. I didn't think much could top the Lopez experience, or at least not so soon, but last night certainly did.

- girlxafraid and ForgetMe

P.S.
Picture attached! Only of our arms, it was asked that no one take photos. We got it tattooed.

I was there. I posted about it on the frink thread because most of my friends are in there.

He was dear and kind and wonderful and I adore him. I'll post my new tattoo as soon as it's not a red mess. :)

bummer - I stopped in after the Gibson show and the place was dead. I picked the wrong night.

tat-1.jpg

I was there. I posted about it on the frink thread because most of my friends are in there.

He was dear and kind and wonderful and I adore him. I'll post my new tattoo as soon as it's not a red mess. :)

He was so wonderfully kind to us.

Scratch my name on your arm with a fountain pen
(This means you really love me) :love:

What a thrill! I'm glad for you all! :) :) :)

We were!

Long story.

We were invited to go to C&F earlier that day, and planned on going. Our roommate asked us to go out to dinner with him and some friends, but we said no, due to our lack of energy from following Moz around on tour. Our roommate left, and we noticed he had blocked our car, so we had no way of getting there. After about 30 min of deciding if we should go or not, we decided to just get a cab. Mind you, we had no idea Morrissey was there. My friend texts me shortly after letting us know, and we both kind of went into frantic mode. We got ready as fast as we could, grabbed a Sharpie, and waited for the cab to show up. He does, and we, after what seems like FOREVER, get to Cat and Fiddle. When the taxi pulls up, we see him outside with a crowd around him. We made the driver just pull over and stop, handed him money, and bolted across Sunset Blvd (Saturday night!) traffic, in the pouring rain. He had already got into his car, lights on, about to pull out of the driveway, we asked Sarah if we could please just have a moment of his time, and she just stared at us, but I did see Morrissey roll down the window, so we went to his side of the car. We weren't crazy about it, and didn't knock on the window or anything like that. We just asked if we could please have a second of his time, and we let him know we were the ones who hugged him on the Lopez Show. He replied with "oh, yes, I remember." We asked for a signature, and he stepped out of the car for us, and signed both our arms. We got another hug and hand shake, and got on our merry way. This tour has been so, so, so amazing for us. I didn't think much could top the Lopez experience, or at least not so soon, but last night certainly did.

P.S.
Picture attached! Only of our arms, it was asked that no one take photos. We got it tattooed.

:guitar: X 1000

scarlet, congrats again! im so happy for you!!!:)

Scarlet, that turned out great! I'm glad you did it!

I seriously didn't think I would break down as much as I did. Right when he grabbed my arm to sign it, I just started shaking and crying. He was so kind and so soft spoken. And rather shy too. Ah, what a night.

We were!

Long story.

P.S.

That's nice :)

I seriously didn't think I would break down as much as I did. Right when he grabbed my arm to sign it, I just started shaking and crying. He was so kind and so soft spoken. And rather shy too. Ah, what a night.

I understand. I think I'd react that way too.

Someone on Twitter told me he doubts the validity of my tattoo! D:

Man, people are quite something.

He was a darling. I wonder what he said to Sarah to keep her from biting into our skulls. :D

Wow, just wow.

I was never really sure that I wanted to meet Morrissey. You guys are killing me with all the "shy, soft-spoken, kind, warm" fuzziness - now I'm hoping that I can make his acquaintance someday.

Congrats, and I'm jealous. :D

Back
Top Bottom