One single, two sides, for life - which two songs do you pick?

I mean it in the sense of like a desert island disk. You can only take one record with you and listen to it until you bite the dust. In this case, though, it’s just a single with two songs that you can listen to by Moz and those two songs only.

I also adore Christian Dior!

I just don’t know if I could only listen or choose one thing for life. If I was on the island I’d probably light the player or myself on fire. I do love Christian Dior, it’s such a full rich song, and I think we maybe have some similar tastes when it comes to morrissey. I might not have maladjusted on top but it is probably in my top half and I also love world peace I suppose along with viva h. I remember you asked for some maladjusted tracks to be played when you saw him at that residency not to long ago. I think the albums almost gained some cred at this point among fans

i can't overview the full spectrum of songs all at once, but if asked to shoot from the hip, i'd say
a. the secret of music
b. i'm ok by myself (live) with a hardly distinguishable transition to judy is a punk (also live), ...

... so that we have two songs altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't overview the full spectrum of songs all at once, but when asked to shoot from the hip, i'd say
a. the secret of music
b. i'm ok by myself (live) with a hardly distinguishable transition to judy is a punk (also live), ...

... so that we have two songs altogether.

Are you referring to the first, full, firm spectrum?

Are you referring to the first, full, firm spectrum?
hm, can't really say, could be, but not consciously, as the spectrum has always been kind of a second nature to me in one way or another. does this answer your question at all?

I'm saying if I had to make the "for life" choice right now, I'd pick those. If the choice was given to me in a month's time, I might choose something different. But today it's those two.

In that case today for me, on my 2 sides..

Maladjusted & Will Never Marry

tomorrow if it ever comes, will be a different choice.

Do, because you must.

Last edited:
Every day takes me back to the early era and the days in which I was a teen.
I know it's gonna happen... Is simply the song I like the most.

Probably it's more an emotional choice than a statement about which ones are his two best songs.

I totally understand. Everyday has nostalgia factor big time for me. He just ruined it for me by over playing it live lol

Every day takes me back to the early era and the days in which I was a teen.
I know it's gonna happen... Is simply the song I like the most.

Probably it's more an emotional choice than a statement about which ones are his two best songs.

Both versions from Beethoven Was Deaf:

"Seasick, Yet Still Docked" b/w "Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference"

Back
Top Bottom