Friday 16 February 2018--Aberdeen BHGE Arena
Saturday 17 February 2018--Glasgow The SSE Hydro
Friday 23 February 2018--Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
Saturday 24 February 2018--Leeds First Direct Arena
Tuesday 27 February 2018--Birmingham Genting Arena
Saturday 3 March 2018--Brighton Centre
Wednesday 7 March 2018--London Royal Albert Hall
Friday 9 March--London Alexandra Palace

Surely those who buy the album from Mporium should get offered priority on the concert tickets as it is his own store?

Just ordered another copy from Amazon to be sure, but there is no mention of a presale in the confirmation link???

Worth noting for those that have ordered that it looks like the gigs in Aberdeen, Leeds, Newcastle and Brighton are not part of this deal, if you look at the location on the confirmation page and try to change it none of these are listed

The presale info arrived for me today.
20171031_103052.png

Regards,
FWD.

Worth noting for those that have ordered that it looks like the gigs in Aberdeen, Leeds, Newcastle and Brighton are not part of this deal, if you look at the location on the confirmation page and try to change it none of these are listed

They are all showing for me. That drop down box at the top is just your nearest location - it's not available tickets, as it lists cities where there aren't any (eg Manchester).

No Aberdeen, Brighton or Royal Albert for me, but it does show Leeds, Newcastle :confused:

All I want is royal albert so this better be bloody temporary...

I only want Brighton which doesn't show for me. Feeling pissed off if these aren't available as part of the priority access.

No Aberdeen, Brighton or Royal Albert for me, but it does show Leeds, Newcastle :confused:

All I want is royal albert so this better be bloody temporary...

Have spoken to Amazon - they say its a technical issue and RAH is included (and Brighton)

Have spoken to Amazon - they say its a technical issue and RAH is included (and Brighton)

Thank You Juliet. We shall see what transpires...

at the bottom there is now a link to RAH/Birhgton shows, though they're not in the main list. easily missed

Tags
low in high school tour
Back
Top Bottom