Original Morrissey charcoal drawing

Tbevie

Girl afraid
I’m selling one of my Morrissey drawings on ebay, if anyone’s interested. I’ve built up a bit of a collection now so I think it’s time to offload one or two. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-Morr...goryZ552QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bigger version
mmi.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Page Not Responding

The eBay page or feature you are attempting to access is not responding.
Please try the options below:

* Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page, instead of using a bookmark.
* Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page

Sorry about that :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-Morr...goryZ552QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I see we're falling over ourselves in the race to put the first bid in.

OK I've started off, but hopefully I'll get outbid. :)

I'm game. You've been raised. It's the least we can do for a fellow SoLower. If nothing else, everyone will find out our eBay userids.

Shit, I didn't check first--Tbevie, do you ship the US? :eek:

Well, I wasn’t planning to but If you win I’ll be happy to :)

This is the first time that I've sold any of my work so thanks a lot for your support guys :)

Extremely nice charcoal work! :):):):) I am watching it on ebay as well. You should definitely do prints............ because I would love one if I am unable to win the original!

Leslie? I lived in the Cleish hills for a year. Were you at The wedding present concert in Leslie earlier this year? I'm tempted to buy this on condition I collect in person. I must be nosey.

I think you are referring to a different Leslie. The Leslie where I live is a very small town. It's has a few pubs and a couple of bakery’s and that's about it. Nothing remotely exciting happens here. There are definitely no concert halls.

Although I wish it was the Leslie you know ;)

I think you are referring to a different Leslie. The Leslie where I live is a very small town. It's has a few pubs and a couple of bakery’s and that's about it. Nothing remotely exciting happens here. There are definitely no concert halls.

Although I wish it was the Leslie you know ;)

I lived near Kinross. The wedding present played their pre-tour warm-up gig in the Greenside hotel, or is it Leslie near Aberdeen?

I'm game. You've been raised. It's the least we can do for a fellow SoLower. If nothing else, everyone will find out our eBay userids.

Shit, I didn't check first--Tbevie, do you ship the US? :eek:

Tee-Hee

Now I see what you have bought based on your user ID.

I lived near Kinross. The wedding present played their pre-tour warm-up gig in the Greenside hotel, or is it Leslie near Aberdeen?

Hi again, Sorry about that. :)

That is indeed the Leslie where I live. I can’t believe it. I didn’t hear anything about the Wedding present gig. To be honest I’ve never actually been inside the Greenside hotel. It’s about a 20 minute walk from where I live. I had no idea they had bands playing there. I’ll have to keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom