Original written lyrics to "I Keep Mine Hidden" - @Vivahate72

I'm glad I was present when Moz performed this gem live in Cologne in 2009

Yeah, I was gonna say, doesn't look completely like his printing..I mean, I understand that word was he was drunk a lot for the B-sides sessions following "Strangeways" but..I'm not 100% convinced.

I know Grant Showbiz has a large collection of stuff and has been selling some of it. So, maybe.

I know Grant Showbiz has a large collection of stuff and has been selling some of it. So, maybe.

Yeah, but how many pieces of paper that are almost 30-years-old look like that?

Courtesy of the gentleman that is @Vivahate72 on Twitter. Use your loaf.

I_keep_mine_hidden.jpg

Attachments

• I keep mine hidden.jpg
    I keep mine hidden.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but how many pieces of paper that are almost 30-years-old look like that?

I wish my old green and pink driving licence looked like that. Its more Sellotape than paper now. I just need to preserve it for another three decades or so.

I don't get it. Where is the rest of the song? Why is this particular lyric alone on a piece of paper?

I trust Alan; I know where some of his stuff came from. If he says it's genuine, I believe him.

P.

I can only echo the above. I know the guy who posted this and hoaxes aren't his game.
Not sure what he'd have to gain from it being a hoax anyway

perhaps he himself was tricked but yeah it doesnt look like a 27 yo piece paper to me either. who knows though.

well just to preface i did say who knows because a lot of variables that can effect things like storage preservation which was mentioned above. usually things yellow due to light and can deteriorate do to things like moisture and handling. the oil on your skin/fingers can cause things to be opaque or turn translucent when handled. they smear. its possible of course but usually paper doesnt hold up well. im not a paper expert or archivist but i didnt think i needed to be in order to have that common opinion. in the end though who knows but it does make me very unsure and untrusting though it seems like he has a good reputation so maybe.

well just to preface i did say who knows because a lot of variables that can effect things like storage preservation which was mentioned above. usually things yellow due to light and can deteriorate do to things like moisture and handling. the oil on your skin/fingers can cause things to be opaque or turn translucent when handled. they smear. its possible of course but usually paper doesnt hold up well. im not a paper expert or archivist but i didnt think i needed to be in order to have that common opinion. in the end though who knows but it does make me very unsure and untrusting though it seems like he has a good reputation so maybe.

It's 27 yr old not 2000, my birth certificate is older

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom