Overpriced Items

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Further proof that they is no logic to ebay, another copy of this sold for about £77 only a few weeks ago. Although this has made me feel a bit happier as I paid £110 for my copy earlier in the year from a record fair.

Certainly made me feel better... I think I paid £80 or so on ebay... perfect perfect condition... as you can see on my website

Further proof that they is no logic to ebay, another copy of this sold for about £77 only a few weeks ago. Although this has made me feel a bit happier as I paid £110 for my copy earlier in the year from a record fair.

Certainly made me feel better... I think I paid £80 or so on ebay... perfect perfect condition... as you can see on my website

I'd never seen or heard of this item until Flax posted his pictures a month or so ago - several have cropped up since on ebay and the price seems to be rising each time - there must be a few completist soloers with no patience and more money than sense.

Looks more like a dealer than a collector to me, check their bought items feedback, no other Smiths/Morrissey stuff. I do think they might struggle to make a profit on that one though!

love

Grim

I'd happily pay 60GBP +++++ for a Satan 7" sleeve with just 2 tracks :p:p. This will never happen....

EIL usually have crazy prices. But sometimes they have real bargains, too.

really ?
that must be 10 years ago, when ESPRIT advertised in Record
Collector - since ebay there are no bargains anymore.

i do not buy from ESPRIT !!!!

Stefan R

I've had the odd bargain from them, it's worth checking their site every now & then, they were selling the US How Soon Is Now promo cd off rather cheap when it 1st came out & they did a reasonable price for the UK Let Me Kiss You promo pack of 2 cd's with the pink & yellow lettering on them.

Somebody must be buying off them though cos they still appear to be going strong, do you remember they used to send out A4 photocopies of their catalogue of related artists if you bought something off them?

love

Grim

I've had the odd bargain from them, it's worth checking their site every now & then, they were selling the US How Soon Is Now promo cd off rather cheap when it 1st came out & they did a reasonable price for the UK Let Me Kiss You promo pack of 2 cd's with the pink & yellow lettering on them.

Somebody must be buying off them though cos they still appear to be going strong, do you remember they used to send out A4 photocopies of their catalogue of related artists if you bought something off them?

love

Grim

whats the address to check them out

I bought a test pressing + proof sleeve of Last Night I Dreamt for $30; a long time ago. I think that's the only time I've done business with tem.

Sometimes they do not know what they have. They sold a Thats How People US CD-R for 14.99 not to long ago. I bought my Quarry interview disc pretty cheap from them.

Sometimes they do not know what they have. They sold a Thats How People US CD-R for 14.99 not to long ago. I bought my Quarry interview disc pretty cheap from them.

yes, I bought that That's How People CD from them

If people want to pay it - good for them. eBay sets the market these days, gone are what the collector guides for records, CDs, comic books, baseball cards and the like say what the price should be. The price is what the market will spend and apparently they are willing to spend a lot.

Back
Top Bottom