Oye Terence Appreciation Thread

They say dogs look like their owners.
In this case it's a compliment to Terence :D Look at the sweeties!

IM002402.jpg

Thanks for the bump, chica. You must have seen that I asked oye to post some new pics of lil knitted terry. :)

Actually I was probably searching for this thread at the same time you asked him that, that must have been some telepathic bond we established through Terence :eek:

Actually I was probably searching for this thread at the same time you asked him that, that must have been some telepathic bond we established through Terence :eek:

I was just being silly... ;) but hey, I kinda like the thought of terrence being between us.... ;):D

i will try and take a few later for you, i do not want you to be upset.
any themes or ideas you want me to attempt?

Oh, lil oye is taking requests now? ;) well, my dream involved a bathtub…:o

Is it hot in here or did I just chow down on a bowl of ultra spicy hot soup? :D (it's the soup)

Oh, lil oye is taking requests now? ;) well, my dream involved a bathtub…:o

Is it hot in here or did I just chow down on a bowl of ultra spicy hot soup? :D (it's the soup)

I keep a photographic record of the dolls I knit and I usually photograph them "au naturel" as well as clothed. Alas, I was in a hurry packing for my holiday and forgot to snap Little Terence in the nuddy, otherwise I could oblige you with some LT Frink. All I have are the "lace curtain" session:

Terenceagain.jpg

Even chica was joking, she posted that knitted terry's willie needed to be some adjustment which was sooooooo outrageous!! :mad:

chica should have many sons and enjoy having their willies to be treated. :D

Other people's kids nor dolls should be kept away from her. :cool:

Even chica was joking, she posted that knitted terry's willie needed to be some adjustment which was sooooooo outrageous!! :mad:

chica should have many sons and enjoy having their willies to be treated. :D

Other people's kids nor dolls should be kept away from her. :cool:

:p Maybe I should knit Chica a dolly with detachable foreskin, so she can...

:eek:

*stamps on bad idea before it can form fully*

I keep a photographic record of the dolls I knit and I usually photograph them "au naturel" as well as clothed. Alas, I was in a hurry packing for my holiday and forgot to snap Little Terence in the nuddy, otherwise I could oblige you with some LT Frink. All I have are the "lace curtain" session:

Terenceagain.jpg

LOL @ LT Frink :D

OMG, that is the cutest thing ever! And I'm not talking about it being tucked to the left. :p

How did you do the tatts? Is that colored thread or do you use marker?

Tags
narcissist
Back
Top Bottom