Oye Terence Appreciation Thread

Girls, girls...don't let little terence come between you! ;):p

p.s. u aint gots no balls, dude :eek: :D

That's funny. My movie popcorn usually talks like this:

doll2.jpg

:D HA! Remind me not to sit by you at the movies then.
1d566294.gif

That oye doll is the cutest thing, I cannot stand it. It makes me smile :)
I think terence needs to start a blog for him. "Where in the world is little terence today?"

:D HA! Remind me not to sit by you at the movies then.
1d566294.gif

That oye doll is the cutest thing, I cannot stand it. It makes me smile :)
I think terence needs to start a blog for him. "Where in the world is little terence today?"

like a photo blog,that is actually a really good idea. :D

like a photo blog,that is actually a really good idea. :D

Totally. And register at one of those Toy Voyager sites to offer to take other people's ones along. A friend of mine has been doing it for years, she constantly gets new 'visitors' and those people all...pay for it :rolleyes: Now with lil' Terence as their guide appearing in each pic you might just become their new star.

Well, I was just about to really appreciate :sweet: Oye Terrace, because I thought he was an old man and that his avatar pic was him, and I thought, wow, his posts are cool for an octogenarian member!!! :horny:

So I was getting all, you know, but then, what do I find out?!?

That he doesn't look like that AT ALL!:mad:

What next: Kilt uncle, an auntie?

I don't think members should be allowed to choose avatars that differ so widely from what they really look like.:mad:

(And now, Back to the male fan frink thread...)

Well, I was just about to really appreciate :sweet: Oye Terrace, because I thought he was an old man and that his avatar pic was him, and I thought, wow, his posts are cool for an octogenarian member!!! :horny:

So I was getting all, you know, but then, what do I find out?!?

LOL...we all know you aren't the dog in your avatar. :D

Oooh, I appreeeeciate :horny: ;) Your eyes look blue in the first pic and brown in the second. What gives? :p

What is lil terence doing today? (yes, I'm going to keep bugging you)

Tags
narcissist
Back
Top Bottom