Oye Terence Appreciation Thread

hehehe,you know i say it with the greatest amount of love one can have for someone they have not met and do not know.:p

Awww..almost buying this :o
Nah.. You know I like you a lot, man.
*leaves office, singing Happiness is a warm gun*

take it as a good thing,you are not old like Mr. Blaze and I,you still have your looks and years of mistakes ahead of you.:p

I'm not genuinely offended.

...okay maybe I was. But it's just because I haven't slept in 56 hours. I'm taking offense to everything. My father came in from work and asked if we had any orange juice. I took it as a personal attack. I should get off of here before I take something completely irrelevent as an insult.

As they say, Mr. Terence, "It's not you, it's me":p

I'm not genuinely offended.

...okay maybe I was. But it's just because I haven't slept in 56 hours. I'm taking offense to everything. My father came in from work and asked if we had any orange juice. I took it as a personal attack. I should get off of here before I take something completely irrelevent as an insult.

As they say, Mr. Terence, "It's not you, it's me":p

every girl says that to me :tears::p

cornelius blaze;952121 I Can't do that.....he has gone away for awhile! [SIZE="1" said:
not that i would do it anyway
[/SIZE]

where would lil explory go without you? when will he be back? can he send me a postcard? should I stop being so obsessed with knitted dolls? :D

I'm not. It's all good. I showered and had some coffee. NOW I see it as a joke. In my "Dawn of the dead" zombie coma before, I saw it as MEAN-NESS :p

i was gonna send you a myspace friend request,but would that be considered creepy? or wrong or would you deny it out of anger over my prior comments?:p

Tags
narcissist
Back
Top Bottom