Painting and Drawing

No, it's one of numerous framed paintings I've given away. Opportunist that I am.
so you think to get even for other people treating you like a sucker by treating me like a sucker. except, silly you, im not a sucker.

If you'd never mentioned giving me something in return, I'd have very happily sent you a 3rd, free painting, but you've twisted that truth. Once again.

If you'd never mentioned giving me something in return, I'd have very happily sent you a 3rd, free painting, but you've twisted that truth. Once again.
except that once i did mention giving you something in return, instead of acting surprised or feigning delight, you coolly pretended that that was the deal all along. THATs what rubbed me the wrong way.

except that once i did mention giving you something in return, instead of acting surprised or feigning delight, you coolly pretended that that was the deal all along. THATs what rubbed me the wrong way.
So you wanted me to pretend surprise. Well, no, I didn't want you to send me more cheapo supplies I'd never use, and waste your money, so I directed you toward good shit. Honest, but you wanted dishonest. Just an impossible princess you are.

no, you will ONLY be the real sucker if you paint me another picture of neil and send them BOTH to me ALONG with some choice chocolate (i like Rogers truffles!!).
I don't have the heart to paint another Neil, when I want to paint so many others, so much more.

more like the superior quality paints you use are being ripped off, being used to make such badly drawn, amateur paintings
Aw, you meanie. You're insulting your 2 Neil's I sent you. I think I'll throw away my brushes now. Check out these brushes I've collected! And there's another jar of them out of view for my guests.
20210613_203248.jpg