Painting and Drawing

to what end though

Demons don't care how old, decrepit, and acrid I am. They want to plague me until I'm dead, and then laugh.

You can really sense the rot of rifke's soul with every one of her pathetic posts, it's wild.
Can it be real? The world is a rotten place. I guess it's real. She clings to buying pants. I cling to buying paint brushes. What do you cling to? Have you resumed painting?

Music, yes. All my painting supplies are back in Los Angeles. I'll be heading back that way in a week or so, maybe I'll fool around with it again. How was your little hiatus?
I read alot of true crime and watched true crime TV shows. Not much painting.

You can really sense the rot of rifke's soul with every one of her pathetic posts, it's wild.

And yet here you are reading every single one of her posts, you can't get enough of her. Well, join the club. How would your "wife" feel about you following a woman around a forum, commenting on everything that she posts? Do you think she would approve? Take her out of the closet and blow her up if she's slightly deflated and you can ask her :thumb:

And yet here you are reading every single one of her posts, you can't get enough of her. Well, join the club. How would your "wife" feel about you following a woman around a forum, commenting on everything that she posts? Do you think she would approve? Take her out of the closet and blow her up if she's slightly deflated and you can ask her :thumb:
Only one paragraph tonight?

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom