Painting and Drawing

And yet here you are reading every single one of her posts, you can't get enough of her. Well, join the club. How would your "wife" feel about you following a woman around a forum, commenting on everything that she posts? Do you think she would approve? Take her out of the closet and blow her up if she's slightly deflated and you can ask her :thumb:
it's true, he's obsessed with me.:(

can you blame him though, honey bunny?! i mean, i AM the queen!! :princess:

it's true, he's obsessed with me.:(

can you blame him though, honey bunny?! i mean, i AM the queen!! :princess:

I can't figure out if they're all envious of You or attracted to You or if it's a combination of the two. They're fixated on Your sex life and they find any excuse to keep referring to it, and LH has these fantasies about You being a dominatrix, it's all very peculiar! LH said I kiss Your boot and Magento made a jealous comment about You and me as well earlier; I think it's possible that they wish they were in my place. An horrific thought, I know, the image of this lot kissing Your boot. They're expensive boots, not for cheap lips! What a stomach-turning notion.

Being rifke's gimp is a privileged position to be in you know, and word to the wise it's a position that is EARNED. It's obvious that they're all single (including Verso) because they just sit here salivating over You every day; it's really unhealthy but also entirely understandable! But if they could get to grips with the true complex nature of their infatuation with You, the bundle of mixed emotions that they're experiencing, maybe just maybe they could find a path to healing. Instead of being so hung up on You and taking their confusion and frustration out on You all the time.

Like You said, who can blame him/them, because You're a Goddess (THE Goddess), but that doesn't mean Verso and the others should get to burden You with their obsessive weirdness and borderline aggression! They've got it bad and that ain't good. If they can't handle that You are on a higher level to them and out of their league in every possible way, that's not Your problem; it's something they will have to learn to manage and come to terms with!

Last edited:
That was quite a heavy conversation Shazzz.
Will ken be ok ?
He just left with the intention of channeling his emotions creatively. He started a drawing here, and has taken it home with him to finish. I hope he'll continue to see creativity as a means of doing what he feels is right. He said he might take up a musical instrument. Thanks for asking. Yeah, he's getting in touch with his emotions for the first time, at 58.

I can't figure out if they're all envious of You or attracted to You or if it's a combination of the two. They're fixated on Your sex life and they find any excuse to keep referring to it, and LH has these fantasies about You being a dominatrix, it's all very peculiar! LH said I kiss Your boot and Magento made a jealous comment about You and me as well earlier; I think it's possible that they wish they were in my place. An horrific thought, I know, the image of this lot kissing Your boot. They're expensive boots, not for cheap lips! What a stomach-turning notion.

Being rifke's gimp is a privileged position to be in you know, and word to the wise it's a position that is EARNED. It's obvious that they're all single (including Verso) because they just sit here salivating over You every day; it's really unhealthy but also entirely understandable! But if they could get to grips with the true complex nature of their infatuation with You, the bundle of mixed emotions that they're experiencing, maybe just maybe they could find a path to healing. Instead of being so hung up on You and taking their confusion and frustration out on You all the time.

Like You said, who can blame him/them, because You're a Goddess (THE Goddess), but that doesn't mean Verso and the others should get to burden You with their obsessive weirdness and borderline aggression! They've got it bad and that ain't good. If they can't handle that You are on a higher level to them and out of their league in every possible way, that's not Your problem; it's something they will have to learn to manage and come to terms with!
boy, you've really got their number, honey bunny!!

ive always thought the same, hence why i dont hold it against them and am always able to take the high road in my dealings with them (although, i suppose, if i were to really take the high road, i wouldnt be having any dealings with them at all!!)

kisses!

Cow is in the Opus art supplies store virtual gallery.
Screenshot_20210616-020910_Chrome.jpg

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom