Paris concert (scheduled for May 14) confirmed cancelled according to Salle Pleyel site

Cancelled now according to Salle Pleyel website

I wonder if they straight refund?
Thankfully its not a German show, TM Germany demand the tickets back. Fine for German residents but, costly for us English peasants.

I wonder if they straight refund?
Thankfully its not a German show, TM Germany demand the tickets back. Fine for German residents but, costly for us English peasants.

On their (Salle Pleyel's) website it says they automatically refund if you bought your tickets directly from the venue.

I reckon when are you delusional loonies a million miles away from Moz Angeles going to realize California Son will never do another concert outside of SoCal or Vegas, but keep buying new shirts from the mporiumuk dummies. Keep our California Son rollin' in the dough! beach mouth altricichcham airbnb fake flower house he doesn't live in LA chipper curry northern base inn nnn n n nnnn n nn nnn n it.

Fark Arse

May 14 seemed like a random date pulled out of a hat. However, the late Aug & Sep Las Vegas dates, at least right now, seem doable with vaccinations and reopenings in full swing. I can't speak to the strength of ticket sales... but it seems feasible that live events will be up and going by then.

You have to post them out to TM France If that was the outlet you used 🤬
Only if you ordered a physical ticket. If you bought an e-ticket you can get a refund online. I'm just glad I'm finally getting some money back.

The Simpsons take the lethal injection. Homer trannies to Ted Bundy. Marge trannies to Betty Broaderick. Lisa trannies to Brenda lee Spencer. Bart Trannies to Jeffrey Dalhmer. Putin gasses their hood. Bye now...

now we wait for vegas to be postponed again. it took awhile but procrastination culture strikes again.

I reckon when are you delusional loonies a million miles away from Moz Angeles going to realize California Son will never do another concert outside of SoCal or Vegas, but keep buying new shirts from the mporiumuk dummies. Keep our California Son rollin' in the dough! beach mouth altricichcham airbnb fake flower house he doesn't live in LA chipper curry northern base inn nnn n n nnnn n nn nnn n it.

Fark Arse
I hope the US government bans all tourists from Yourup and Argintinia in August and September to prevent them from bringing more disease and delusional stalkers to the California Son concerts in Moz Vegas.

Wau that abandoned has us Moz, !!!!we know nothing of anything nor a sad video there!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom