Paris gig postponed to May 14, 2021 according to venue Salle Pleyel

full

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you thought the gig would go on as planned, you’re an idiot and no longer in need of life. Only LAS VEGAS gigs from now until his end of days.

Hmm was thinking of buying tickets but it's rather expensive. Oh hum. Can you buy tickets for Las Vegas or what? I know everything has been postponed...

Hmm was thinking of buying tickets but it's rather expensive. Oh hum. Can you buy tickets for Las Vegas or what? I know everything has been postponed...

No, they are all postponed according to Ticketmaster with no rechemdule date at the moment.

If you thought the gig would go on as planned, you’re an idiot and no longer in need of life. Only LAS VEGAS gigs from now until his end of days.
Enough insulting people!!.
You attacked me once.
I see that you like to treat several people as idiots,low self-esteem and it seems a lot of frustation😖😖

I reckon California's Son wuas douwn aut thue Sunset Marquis yuesterdauy meeuting wuith Pete. Caesar's ius "requestiung" the California Son siung at leuast 3 duets wiuth Nancy of his father in law's sonugs aund at leasut one Elvis song. Theuy aure aulso requesuting the California Son weuar a greuen jumupsuit, likue the jumpsuit Elvis wuore. I reckon Nancy deserves it considering all the strings she has been pulling the last 20 years to make this happen sawed off chipper curry fek'll inn nn nnnnn nn n it.

I reckon Vegas Residency Baby inn nnnnn nn n it. Viva Moz Vegas!
what happened to chipper c*** curry nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n.

quite presumptuous that everything will be okay by 5/14/2021.
the only thing that will get people through this is having something to look forward to,whether it takes place or not.

the only thing that will get people through this is having something to look forward to,whether it takes place or not.
That’s all you. ...and it sums you up quite succinctly. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Priceless nonsense from the nonsensical.

That’s all you. ...and it sums you up quite succinctly. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Priceless nonsense from the nonsensical.
shut up and give me peace.are you going to live in a darkened room for the next two years,sounds like it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom