Paris gig postponed to May 14, 2021 according to venue Salle Pleyel

full

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
J'attend le jour et la nuit
J'attendrai toujours son retour

Of course, the whole world is fine with the coronavirus, it's ONLY a problem for Morrissey... the lives of all the other persons in this world has not changed at all.

He really is thick is Benny. The classroom dunce. He’s since had to scratch round for low paid work. Clueless in everything he writes. “Karma” - What are you smoking Benny.

What do narcissists do when they can't hold their rallies anyway?

They discreetly sell cheap-looking (but not cheap) tshirts made by God knows whom God knows where. You can find these in...
Walmart.

Walmart. Yep, that's the guy who sang Ordinary Boys...Remember how contemptuous he seemed to be of supermarket clothes...? (At that time, I had some supermarket clothes myself and I remember that song puzzled me quite a bit. "Wha? What's wrong with 'em?")

I like how officially licensed Morrissey tshirts come with a warning.
Scroll down...

...Spotted the irony yet?

Stop harming the planet with your shitty mass products, Chteven! It's not helping your karma! Ordinary Boys aren't the only ones going nowhere, you greedy old numbnut! :rolleyes:

(The SLC things on the other hand look quite nice, Obviously he had nothing to do with those...)

They discreetly sell cheap-looking (but not cheap) tshirts made by God knows whom God knows where. You can find these in...
Walmart.

Walmart. Yep, that's the guy who sang Ordinary Boys...Remember how contemptuous he seemed to be of supermarket clothes...? (At that time, I had some supermarket clothes myself and I remember that song puzzled me quite a bit. "Wha? What's wrong with 'em?")

I like how officially licensed Morrissey tshirts come with a warning.
Scroll down...

...Spotted the irony yet?

Stop harming the planet with your shitty mass products, Chteven! It's not helping your karma! Ordinary Boys aren't the only ones going nowhere, you greedy old numbnut! :rolleyes:

(The SLC things on the other hand look quite nice, Obviously he had nothing to do with those...)
Small parts/balls indeed! :laughing:

Stalker boluda de mierda. Come to the Las Vegas shows and watch MozzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZ have you arrested for stalking him.

Any predictions on the chances of it actually happening in May?

Does anybody have news regarding the concert the 14th of May in Paris ?
Let me get this straight. You're a "French fan" and you're asking people in England, America and Croatia for news about a gig in Paris.
Fair enough, they're usually correct.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom