Morrissey Central "PEOPLE POWER" (April 25, 2021)

PEOPLE POWER

0-4_uubous.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Those who can really see are lucky. Unfortunately for us all, it's incredibly rare. *>
No. Those who can “really see” travel, read books, follow facts and science and put their weight behind something other than a washed-up toddler.

Honest question... What music/artists, besides Morrissey, move you at the moment? ...and if anyone else on this site cares to weigh-in - I’m always listening, where music is concerned. :)
At the moment? Elvis Presley. But that’s really 365 days per year. Other than him: Colter Wall, Ryan Bingham, Waylon Jennings, Ossler, Shrine, Alan Vega, the new single from Jeremy Jay is fantastic.

At the moment? Elvis Presley. But that’s really 365 days per year. Other than him: Colter Wall, Ryan Bingham, Waylon Jennings, Ossler, Shrine, Alan Vega, the new single from Jeremy Jay is fantastic.
Hey! Thanks for this!!! I concur on most but haven’t listened to much Jeremy Jay. Will sort that now. I’m definitely with you on Elvis. Specifically, the Sun years. His version of Blue Moon, with that angelic falsetto is to die for. :)

Hey! Thanks for this!!! I concur on most but haven’t listened to much Jeremy Jay. Will sort that now. I’m definitely with you on Elvis. Specifically, the Sun years. His version of Blue Moon, with that angelic falsetto is to die for. :)
Best version of Blue Moon ever! So haunting and atmospheric.

Best version of Blue Moon ever! So haunting and atmospheric.
My favourite Elvis track, I think. Hard to say. ...but I heard that version when I was about 30 years old and it blew my mind. THAT’S Elvis!!!! So many of those early Sun tracks are amazing. The soul is right there. So is the dirt. LOVE IT! 💗

Thanks for sharing. I’m definitely gonna check the new Jeremy Jay. :)

Music is the answer!!!!!

He should retire. He can't stand the world as is nowadays.
Maybe Moz figures he's rich, he's 60+, he did what he set out to do (go down in musical history, Mr Shankly) and they can keep the rest. He has sounded resigned and unhappy for a long time and moreso since his Mum passed, he comes across as isolated, he doesn't even get angry any more. I don't recognise him right now, he's lost somewhere, but I still hope he gets better.

Some people seem to be “collecting” concerts. As if having been to more concerts than most makes you a bigger fan. What’s important is what the music does to you, what it says to you (and about you) and why you can’t live without it. I’m all for going to shows/concerts/gigs, but I’m even more for immersing myself in the music I love.

Yeah. There are different types of fans.
Quite an ironic comment when most of their posts are just about being rude to other people and pointing out that they've been to more concerts than anyone else (which is cool in itself, but I think we all got that by now).
As for why it matters - if Morrissey won't return to the stage for whatever reason (retirement, lack of funding etc.), it would affect them as well, obviously.

I'm not mad at Morrissey for supporting the "Covid is fake" cause because he probably just wants to blow the dude holding the sign.

I'm not mad at Morrissey for supporting the "Covid is fake" cause because he probably just wants to blow the dude holding the sign.

Seriously? 🤨

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom