Percussion Discussion: Chad Smith says "just finished a Morrissey album" - Iggy Pop guests on it (February 20, 2021)

Screenshot_20210416-192611~2.png

That came from left field.
Chad states that Iggy Pop features on the Morrissey album also.
Playing the above video should go to the right point.

"The controversial Morrissey..." :)

It would have gone in the 'Strange...' thread, but if it is the first mention of any new material - it should be separate.

Marked as rumour until more details become available.

Regards,
FWD.

He's not "anti-immigrant", as that article said. Rather he's anti-oppression, anti-misogynism, anti-homophobia, anti-totalitarianism, pro freedom, pro animal rights and so on. Issues that at least to me politically sounds more left than right. It's difficult for some black/white-thinking people to wrap their heads around this, it seems, cue "attack is the best defence". Some parts of the left (that once fought for freedom from oppression and religion) have now bent over and turned 180 degrees with the new religion in Europe. So it's not really Morrissey who have changed, I think, it's the "political correct class" who's opportunistic. Hope this made sense!

Last edited:
He's not "anti-immigrant", as that article said. Rather he's anti-oppression, anti-misogynism, anti-homophobia, anti-totaliarism, pro freedom, pro animal rights and so on. Issues that at least to me politically sounds more left than right. It's difficult for some black/white-thinking people to wrap their heads around this, it seems, cue "attack is the best defence". Some parts of the left (that once fought for freedom from oppression and religion) have now bent over and turned 180 degrees with the new religion in Europe. So it's not really Morrissey who have changed, I think, it's the "political correct class" who's opportunistic. Hope this made sense!
Definitely ! thanks for these wise words. Whoever is to understand will understand.

He's not "anti-immigrant", as that article said. Rather he's anti-oppression, anti-misogynism, anti-homophobia, anti-totalitarianism, pro freedom, pro animal rights and so on. Issues that at least to me politically sounds more left than right. It's difficult for some black/white-thinking people to wrap their heads around this, it seems, cue "attack is the best defence". Some parts of the left (that once fought for freedom from oppression and religion) have now bent over and turned 180 degrees with the new religion in Europe. So it's not really Morrissey who have changed, I think, it's the "political correct class" who's opportunistic. Hope this made sense!
Yep, it's an absolute mystery why he's railed against brown folk, immigrants, people who don't speak English and supported a party too racist for Nigel Farage, isn't it?

Yep, it's an absolute mystery why he's railed against brown folk, immigrants, people who don't speak English and supported a party too racist for Nigel Farage, isn't it?
He's like a big ugly spider or dirty infesting rat.

o_O

over and over
one loop loon post from skinny:hammer:
someone should make a FH Mike thread so he
can make his other post:rolleyes:
the one based on his 'inside' info from the pub:hammer:

Here’s a picture of Iggy with an actual musician...

747-C1-F9-B-5-D18-4-CFE-A302-A862-ECD73-AD2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s a picture of Iggy with an actual musician...

747-C1-F9-B-5-D18-4-CFE-A302-A862-ECD73-AD2.jpg
Iggy had sex with a 13 year old groupie when he was in his mid 20s.
Even wrote a song about it.

Bowie had sex with the same groupie when she was 14 and had a three-way with her friend who was 13. Bowie was in his mid to late 20s.
BUT MORRISSEY's A RACIST!

He hasn't railed against any of those things & Nigel said nothing about that party.

🤒
'nerak' researched this made up
post and not surprisingly its
all pap:hammer:

I am not a native speaker but can somebody please tell me if brown folk is an acceptable term in English? Because it sounds very derogatory and it reduces people of different heritage to their skin color. Are Arabic people and Indian people and Latin American people all just brown folk? I don't understand.

Apropos of nothing, but Chad Smith related:
This video is interesting as it features Andrew Watt creating a song with Chad Smith (for a Fender video).
It shows Watt's recording studio in CA. - which besides Sunset may have been available to record Bonfire... in.
Also, the song they create has tiny shades of The Smiths maybe (in the slower parts)?
Worth a quick watch - assuming Watt produces Bonfire, it may give an insight or two.

Regards,
FWD.

Apropos of nothing, but Chad Smith related:
This video is interesting as it features Andrew Watt creating a song with Chad Smith (for a Fender video).
It shows Watt's recording studio in CA. - which besides Sunset may have been available to record Bonfire... in.
Also, the song they create has tiny shades of The Smiths maybe (in the slower parts)?
Worth a quick watch - assuming Watt produces Bonfire, it may give an insight or two.

Regards,
FWD.

Interesting how at one point he screams into his guitar pick-up a la Alain Whyte circa Southpaw Grammar.

Iggy had sex with a 13 year old groupie when he was in his mid 20s.
Even wrote a song about it.

Bowie had sex with the same groupie when she was 14 and had a three-way with her friend who was 13. Bowie was in his mid to late 20s.
BUT MORRISSEY's A RACIST!

Why is Moz associating with such a person?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom