Perth (15th June)

this was the first time i'd seen morrissey live, and i really enjoyed it. i would agree that the mood got a bit sombre after alma, but it was still good.
was surprised how good his voice actually is, and i thought the band were excellent, although the sound was a bit wooly (maybe the venue).
and to anyone who thought he was grumpy- go and see mark e smith of the fall(who i think is brilliant), he makes morrissey look positively gregarious!!

I was there, thought the music was fantastic, as always you never know what you will get with a Morrissey gig but if you want a predictable cheesy chappy probably should start following Cliff Richard around not Morrissey. I still love him, 25th time I have seen him live, he has good days and bad days like we all do in work :D

for me, to have the veggie video shown was not on, we all know his beliefs, iv no prob wi that, but there were little kids there, and im glad that at least half the audience didnt clap after the song, i thought it was one of his poorest concerts, too short, and not my cup of tea.
How many people i heard going out saying " **** that, im not buying a t shirt for 20 quid", still, some folk may have enjoyed the night, not me tho, big let down.

It's why I never join a conversation on this site ... why, why, dismiss your hero?! i do not get it.

Perth was brilliant - it was Mozz, we were there, we got some great stuff and some not amazing stuff but FFS, we got Morrissey.

I do not understand how anyone came away disappointed if they clain to know him ...

I loved it x

It's why I never join a conversation on this site ... why, why, dismiss your hero?! i do not get it.

Perth was brilliant - it was Mozz, we were there, we got some great stuff and some not amazing stuff but FFS, we got Morrissey.

I do not understand how anyone came away disappointed if they clain to know him ...

I loved it x

Well said. People on here moan too much.
I'm glad you enjoyed the concert so much.

So, they finally play this song with a keyboard player and don't even have him play the piano part?! WTF!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Surely nobody can argue with that setlist. I never thought I'd see Boyracer again, or ever see Alma, Speedway, or I know it's over. I cannot wait for Hop farm fest now.

Wow! Surely nobody can argue with that setlist. I never thought I'd see Boyracer again, or ever see Alma, Speedway, or I know it's over. I cannot wait for Hop farm fest now.

Neither did I. I thought Alma saw the end of days. He made the right choice to bring it back! He had an even better choice bringing "I Know It's Over" back from The Smiths wardrobe

Back
Top Bottom