PETA 2013 stamps featuring Morrissey and other notable vegetarians; how bacon is made video - TTY

PETA have launched the 2013 edition of their postage stamps featuring the faces of famous vegetarians/vegans including Morrissey - true-to-you.net
21 November 2013

PETA have launched the 2013 edition of their 46c postage stamps, each of which features the face of a famous vegetarian/vegan, one of whom is Morrissey. The stamps are available from today, 21 November. View the stamps at:
peta.vg/1cyl

peta-stamp-sheet1-e1384469467472.jpg

This is how bacon is made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T48yOYjz5sk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This Morrissey-spurned Canadian fan feels nothing. In fact, my children shall have seal bacon on the breakfast table in the morning. When Morrissey stops holding me accountable for for the seal hunt then maybe I'll pay attention to his pig-headed pig-shit. Until then, nom nom nom...mmmm....ribs....nom nom nom.

Re: Morrissey featured on a Peta stamp featuring other notable vegetarians TTY

How about Morrissey food stamps?

:tears:the video is horrifying This farm in Oklahama must shut down and the men who treated the pigs like a punchball
[well, punchballs have much higher years in good condition comparing the pig abuse] must face court.

' and they say he's mentall' ... do you care how animals die...

:tears:the video is horrifying This farm in Oklahama must shut down and the men who treated the pigs like a punchball
[well, punchballs have much higher years in good condition comparing the pig abuse] must face court.

' and they say he's mentall' ... do you care how animals die...

Yes they should be shut down I agree But our Stevo thinks its his moment to stop the world eating pork and make everyone eat grass, nettle soup and blackberry's !!

But its NOT its just a case of . . . . . .PROPAGANDA

Benny-the-Butcher@turkeytowers (Only 30 odd sleeps till turkey day)

^^^Me too. It is a beautiful picture, but it's been over used at this point.:rolleyes:

I wish he would use more recent pictures, he's still so handsome. That picture barely represents what he looks like anymore. I can understand his being partial to it though. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think it was perfectly appropriate to post the awful pig video along with this announcement. Yes, it's hard to watch...it's supposed to be. :sick:

I'm pretty sure Alan Cumming is. Although, it's difficult to be sure because, if you type "gay cumming" into Google, the results are not helpful.

LOL! Made my day.

This doesn't stack up at all. Neither Vivienne Westwood nor Joaquin Phoenix are gay, and I'm pretty sure Alan Cumming is. Although, it's difficult to be sure because, if you type "gay cumming" into Google, the results are not helpful.

LOL!

Alan Cumming is bisexual. He's currently married to a man, and many people assume he is gay, but he's very open about his bisexuality.

Re: Article: PETA 2013 stamps featuring Morrissey and other notable vegetarians; how bacon is made v

not a lot of stamps there I would buy, now if they made one of:
MaggieQ-SpiceUp_zps00277e2a.jpg

I'd l-li-li, well you know what I mean

Re: Article: PETA 2013 stamps featuring Morrissey and other notable vegetarians; how bacon is made v

Posting that video and saying "this is how bacon is made" is the equivalent of posting the Heather Koon video and saying "this is what happens to children in daycare."

Posting that video and saying "this is how bacon is made" is the equivalent of posting the Heather Koon video and saying "this is what happens to children in daycare."

Yes. Because normally factory farming looks really kind and sympathetic.

Yes. Because normally factory farming looks really kind and sympathetic.

Maybe you could draw up a petition that demands they kill the pigs by throwing flowers at them until they die of happiness?

This doesn't stack up at all. Neither Vivienne Westwood nor Joaquin Phoenix are gay, and I'm pretty sure Alan Cumming is. Although, it's difficult to be sure because, if you type "gay cumming" into Google, the results are not helpful.

Plus Alan is an anagram of anal!

Maybe you could draw up a petition that demands they kill the pigs by throwing flowers at them until they die of happiness?

Yes. This MUST be the only alternative.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom