Morrissey Central PETA (May 4, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
PETA asks Americans to petition their representatives to keep slaughter houses shut.

Posted link:

Last edited by a moderator:
If only we could. It’s amazing how Trump gets away with as much shit as he does. He is evil through and through.

If only we could. It’s amazing how Trump gets away with as much shit as he does. He is evil through and through.
I now agree, can we all remember before he was elected, most people would say ,including myself that allnpoliticians were all the same and that we need someone, something different...... well this is what we have ended up with ... hes now avery scary man , he makes cameroon, may , thatcher appear quite normall. ....
I need to be carefull what I wish for, as might just come true......

I now agree, can we all remember before he was elected, most people would say ,including myself that allnpoliticians were all the same and that we need someone, something different...... well this is what we have ended up with ... hes now avery scary man , he makes cameroon, may , thatcher appear quite normall. ....
I need to be carefull what I wish for, as might just come true......

Steady on. ;)

For f***’s sake. Someone disconnect his internet. He is such an attention seeking dick.
Given your 'edgy' user name and the general idiocy of your previous posts I'd say that this is more of a cry for help than a comment on Morrissey. Do carry on though, you never fail to entertain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom