PETA_Latino letter ahead of Mexico dates written by Morrissey

Penned by Moz

44959_DseAblRWoAAD4DA.jpg

44958_DseAblMX4AICloa.jpg

Morrissey envió carta a Batres para Ley de Bienestar Animal - Politico.mx

Excerpt (Google Translate to English):

The British singer Morrissey sent a letter to the Senate in favor of animal welfare , as confirmed by Martí Batres , president of the Board of Directors of the Upper House .

"This presidency of the Chamber of Senators received a letter that we will give a timely account," said Batres during the session on Tuesday.

In the letter, entitled "Animals need help and you can save them," the Briton addressed Mexican lawmakers: "As I prepare for my concerts in Mexico City, I am pleased to know about the positive steps your nation has taken. taken to advance animal protection, including the ban across the country on the use of animals in circuses and the prohibition of dolphin shows in the capital. "

The ex-vocalist of The Smiths added: "Considering that the laws are inconsistent throughout the country, I am happy to know from my friends from PETA Latino that the HEROES group has submitted to Congress a project to create the first General Law of Animal Welfare. "

Last edited by a moderator:

PETA is a schizoid personality disorder cult. Animal welfare is important, but animal rights is for damaged people, looking to accentuate their detachment form the human experience.

All of this love for animals, and so little for human beings. Sorry, but colored me unimpressed.

There's a reason why vegetarianism never manages to capture more than 2% of the population, and that's because it's not natural.

I joined PETA a few years ago and it was absolutely awful. They taught me horrible things like showing kindness towards other living beings. They also kept talking about this crazy idea of how living beings have the right to live and not be killed. I will most likely be in therapy for the rest of my life because of this experience.
Be very scared of PETA.

life is horrible, within 100 year we've ruined Mother Earth's climate, has PETA said how many animals are on the black list, and will not live free, but maybe in sanctuaries,...in 50 years...lots will be gone, luckily I'm death at that moment but ashamed I didn't do enough.

thev World starts with you, and many others.

Be carefull out there [HSB]

What is the approach of PETA concerning the forests and natural places that are grow thinner and thinner years after years due to building promotors, construction of motorways, intensive culture in fields.

Stop eating meat is big step for one person, bringing cameras inside slaughterhouse to stop cruelty should be a minimum everywhere, but the fight for PETA must also be create sanctuaries with big green lungs and green pockets in the nature every state and region to preserve the population of existing savage animals.

I joined PETA a few years ago and it was absolutely awful. They taught me horrible things like showing kindness towards other living beings. They also kept talking about this crazy idea of how living beings have the right to live and not be killed. I will most likely be in therapy for the rest of my life because of this experience.
Be very scared of PETA.
Hey! You’ve already recognized that you’ll require therapy to recover from your years in the twisted cult that is PETA. Congratulations. You’re only one veal sandwich away from rejoining the rational populace!!!

PETA can be a pain sometimes. I find some of their outbursts and promotions/protests to be immature to the point of being infantile. But they are a powerful advocate for veganism, their website is a useful resource, and I think their existence has more benefits than disadvantages.

The support of PETA is the one of the last things Morrissey has going for him. His support of almost any other institution is comical. Racist. Misogynist. At least there is one truly humanistic cause he still supports.

life is horrible, within 100 year we've ruined Mother Earth's climate, has PETA said how many animals are on the black list, and will not live free, but maybe in sanctuaries,...in 50 years...lots will be gone, luckily I'm death at that moment but ashamed I didn't do enough.

thev World starts with you, and many others.

Be carefull out there [HSB]

:thumb:

The support of PETA is the one of the last things Morrissey has going for him. His support of almost any other institution is comical. Racist. Misogynist. At least there is one truly humanistic cause he still supports.

"Misogynist"?

Obviously you are a mentalist given your name and the fact that you actively seek out and then post on a Morrissey fan site...but Morrissey now hates women? What evidence are you basing that statement on? (Other than the shrill voices in your head).

Perhaps you and Peter should go on a camping holiday together? You are clearly both lunatics. I hear Chernobyl is lovely at this time of the year.

He should write one to the Spanish government and ask them to stop any festivals involving the use of animals and to consider a crime any violent attack to animals. Like the Pamplona one, or the grotesque bull-burning in Medinaceli (in the region of Soria), the awful decapitation by hand of a goose called The Goose Run in Carpio de Tajo (a village in Toledo).

PETA can be a pain sometimes. I find some of their outbursts and promotions/protests to be immature to the point of being infantile. But they are a powerful advocate for veganism, their website is a useful resource, and I think their existence has more benefits than disadvantages.
Their website is riddled with unscientific tosh. They blocked me when I pointed out the numerous factual inaccuracies on their page about leather. They prefer emotion over fact.

Their website is riddled with unscientific tosh. They blocked me when I pointed out the numerous factual inaccuracies on their page about leather. They prefer emotion over fact.

No, they blocked you because you are very boring.

I can just imagine you, "I think you'll find that actually leather is...blah fecking blah".

Jaysus what an unadulterated twat you are.

Fair dues Skinny but I'm sure you realise your posts are often driven by emotion. Not trying to start a war but Brexit is coming (probably) so I'm doing my bit to sour Anglo Irish relations. Assuming you are Anglo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom