Morrissey Central "Peter Bogdanovich, RIP" (January 7, 2022)

Peter Bogdanovich, RIP

images_eevkfe.jpg
images-1_witgqk.jpg
l623-300x242_nqub14.jpg

As per Thursday's Condolence Thread post - RIP.

Morrissey said of The Last Picture Show (via Mackie's letters):

"I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show", on BBC-2 on Sunday. Do you have BBC-2 up there? That film!
It was my first real sexual relationship.
To me seeing and loving a great film is like having a sexual relationship.
Real Gothic, man (as the Greeks would say)."

Regards,
FWD.

Damn - Morrissey Central really is turning into Moz's personal obituary column. I wonder who'll be the next to pass? :unsure:

great film maker,didnt make many films but the ones he did were quality,whats up doc.

Strange coincidence:
Bogdanovich directed "To Sir, with Love pt. II"

Damn - Morrissey Central really is turning into Moz's personal obituary column. I wonder who'll be the next to pass? :unsure:
Next to pass and be splattered all over here will be Else Grimes, who lived next door to Morrissey’s Great Grand mother in Ireland back in

Piotra Bogdanowicza, ODP

View attachment 78629View attachment 78630View attachment 78631

Zgodnie z postem w czwartkowym wątku kondolencyjnym - RIP.

Morrissey powiedział o The Last Picture Show (za pośrednictwem listów Mackie):

„Wyjeżdżam do stanów, aby odkupić społeczne wyrzutki. Moją jedyną prawdziwą ambicją jest kultywowanie Teksasu. Kocham Teksas. Musisz obejrzeć „Ostatni program zdjęciowy” w BBC-2 w niedzielę. Czy masz BBC- 2? Ten film!
To był mój pierwszy prawdziwy związek seksualny.
Dla mnie oglądanie i kochanie świetnego filmu jest jak związek seksualny.
Prawdziwy gotyk, człowieku (jak powiedzieliby Grecy).

Pozdrowienia,
Naprzód.
One of my beloved film ever

Pretty conventional in its gender representation, aint it?
You mean sex representation. And so what if it was conventional? What's your point? Are you second-guessing the writer? Are you attempting to transpose what you feel are common tropes in 2021 on the time when the film was made? If so, why?

This is great I don't need to go to any news sight to see what celebrities have died. Just go to MSolo!

Where is the most spectacular singer who ever lived in this universe?

It fits for what the picture is dealin' with and
it don't stop the picture from bein' good.

Maybe ya might like Paper Moon better.
The little girl gets called a boy. ;)

Looks cute.

Don't know the other film you posted, Saint Jack, so can't say whether it's good or bad, or better or worse than Paper Moon. He seemed to have been into period film and must have thought about the possibilities of presenting gender in these movies.

Peter Bogdanovich, RIP

View attachment 78629View attachment 78630View attachment 78631

As per Thursday's Condolence Thread post - RIP.

Morrissey said of The Last Picture Show (via Mackie's letters):

"I'm going out to the states to redeem the social outcasts. My only real ambition is to cultivate Texas. I love Texas. You must watch "The last picture show", on BBC-2 on Sunday. Do you have BBC-2 up there? That film!
It was my first real sexual relationship.
To me seeing and loving a great film is like having a sexual relationship.
Real Gothic, man (as the Greeks would say)."

Regards,
FWD.
Looks cute.

Don't know the other film you posted, Saint Jack, so can't say whether it's good or bad, or better or worse than Paper Moon. He seemed to have been into period film and must have thought about the possibilities of presenting gender in these movies.
Lol this creep and his whole star80 story.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom