Peter Katsis statement: "What Is The Goal Of The Guardian?" - Morrissey Official FB (31 May, 2019)

"WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE GUARDIAN?

I'm sure many of you may have seen this as it came out yesterday morning.

As one more in an endless string of related stories from The Guardian, in some ways it was nothing new.

But in thinking about the whole matter a bit further…...

I asked myself…….

What is the goal of the Guardian?

To see if they can ridicule M into retirement?

Stop him from having a livelihood?

Stop him from having fans?

Have they been as hard on any other artists?

I really don’t know the answers to these questions.

I’m also an American so what can I truly know about British politics?

But does Tim Jonze believe he has to destroy M’s influence and credibility in order to save England?

Or is he still upset that he had to write a retraction for what he said about Morrissey when he headed up the now defunct N.M.E.?

Mr Jonze made sure to mention that pressure from Morrissey’s lawyers forced him to lie and say “we do not believe Morrissey is a racist”.

So, since he admitted that he lied in print, to save his ass, does that not make Mr Jonze current motivations questionable?

Can we ever trust what he says?

At this point does anyone even care about what they say at The Guardian?

Mr Jonze questioned whether the Guardian should promote others to “boycott California Son” .

Isn’t that exactly what he has been trying to do these last few months?

Does any other paper attempt to track down guest vocalists 3 months before an album even comes out
and brow beat them until they say they regret being on M’s album?

Mr Jonze claims The Guardian’s only agenda is to bring the truth to light and present objective journalism.

Did M wear a For Britain “badge” or a small For Britain “pin” ?

Perhaps Mr Jonze said…”Well a “badge” certainly sounds a lot bigger….let’s use that!!!"

Morrissey also wears Malcolm X pins and James Bernard pins.

That is of course not worth mentioning because it doesn’t help prove The Guardian’s agenda.

Nor does the fact that M covered songs on the CS album made famous by Dionne Warwick and The Fifth Dimension.

So why not mention that? Well…..it must be a fluke.

Instead the Guardian had to dig up an ancient quote from 1986 where Morrissey said he "detests….black modern music”.

That proves it - right? Give me a break!

Does The Guardian really care about objective journalism? Or care about journalism at all?

Are they just desperate to get eyeballs on stories to save their dwindling advertising income?

Or is this possibly just an endless vendetta, a personal feud being carried out by Mr Jonze?

And by the way…..

Did Morrissey stop being a provocateur? When was that exactly?

Plus, does anyone care what Mr Jonze’s personal friend Billy Bragg, says (or creates) these days?

Does anyone care if Bragg is “devastated” about anything?

Did his last album or any of the singles chart in the UK sales chart?

California Son entered the UK Sales Chart at # 4 today.

The British fans have shown their opinion.

It can also be seen as a comment on what most people think about The Guardian's. - PK"

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes:

well, not surprised
not surprised at all
that OrdinaryTwat
and Soviet Surface
are an item.:hearteyes:
they have googly eyes when they post to each other:hearteyes:

very disturbing development.:mask:

"Did M wear a For Britain “badge” or a small For Britain “pin” ?"

Racism in any size is still racism. f*** Morrissey.

Great comment, but can you log in and write this so I can give it the ‘like’ it deserves. I don’t like upvoting anonymous comments.

Yes, pins...
TBOZr4EdCTl4.gif

Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings. If Morrissey cares so deeply about his country, how come he lives in America and refuses to pay taxes in the UK?

Maybe because the most the UK can give you back <thanks to mad immigration> is umm.. nothing. You all have shitty jobs. I love my country because its beautiful, the people are nice, and I started off dirt poor in life , it gave me the opportunity to amass a small fortune. God bless america. Trump made America Great Again.

Maybe because the most the UK can give you back <thanks to mad immigration> is umm.. nothing. You all have shitty jobs. I love my country because its beautiful, the people are nice, and I started off dirt poor in life , it gave me the opportunity to amass a small fortune. God bless america. Trump made America Great Again.

As long as you avoid the mass shootings that occur regularly - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48483618

It seems to be en vogue here to bash the press. But journalism is very important - and damn difficult to do, by the way. Especially nowadays, as everybody is trained to look as good as possible and to hide as much as possible. Before you complain, you (and your Mancunian Hero) should ask yourselfs: When was the last time I paid for news? And realise: You can't get good journalisme for free.

the goal? like most formerly print based media they are struggling to survive in the digital age, one way to do this is by getting clicks, this is getting them more clips, whether its selling Moz more records?
yet to be determined :cool:

Honestly, I hope Moz isn't too worried about The guardian or any other negative press. I know I don't bother reading it and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Just carry on doing what you love, you're seriously good at it. You just smashed New York, however many nights in a row and you'll smash the next however many, hopefully I'll be there too. So many of us enjoy your music, think of us, forget the rest xx

Honestly, I hope Moz isn't too worried about The guardian or any other negative press. I know I don't bother reading it and I'm sure I'm not alone.
Just carry on doing what you love, you're seriously good at it. You just smashed New York, however many nights in a row and you'll smash the next however many, hopefully I'll be there too. So many of us enjoy your music, think of us, forget the rest xx

:thumb:

correct Moz laughs at the soviet cuck, and their leadership
Here is a photo of the troika, from left to right: oridnaryboitwat, soviet surface, and Party Leader Comrade Skinny:

kcsvwsrobmqnlturbg6bgr83tlf.jpg

soviet surface and ordinaryboitwat are an item.:sweet:

Morrissey wrote every word of that. Interesting P.K. posted it.

Yep. And don’t forget the pensioner trying to get known riding M coattails, who my friend saw driving around in a cheap mans sports car recently :thumb: he looked ridic lol.

What exactly is a "cheap mans sports car"?

Well, basically, The Guardian employs a variety of full time and freelance people including people who are fans of Pulp and Jarvis Cocker and Damon Albarn so if Jarvis or Damon started, say, promoting the views of David Icke it’d be a problem for some people at The Guardian.

Please note that not everyone who works at The Guardian is the same. So while X might be upset to see her idol Jarvis promoting Icke’s theories, her colleague Y might not be that bothered and might even always have had a strong dislike of Jarvis and Pulp.

As far as I am aware The Guardian doesn’t actively plot to destroy David Icke but, equally, absolutely no one at the G is obliged to give his YouTube videos, DVDs and books glowing reviews if they do not wish to do so.

a lot of journalism and opinion is subjective so while everyone here is aware of rave reviews for Morrissey they shouldn’t forget that my dad’s opinion is: “Why on earth would anyone pay to listen to that?”

If the next Cheryl Cole album gets a 1 star review in The G then a percentage of her fans might be very angry, but outside that fan base no one cares.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom