Plagiarize or Take On Loan

astroman

The site "It May All End Tomorrow" used to keep a list of sources where Morrissey nicked his lyrics. Have any lyricspost-Maladjusted (which is about when I think it stopped) sounded oddly familiar to anybody?

Check "Passions Just Like Mine" at the link below my name. You'll find everything you want in the 'Under The Influence' section.

Stephane

I never knew about your site but now i am happily browsing over it - amaziing job you did there :)

Morrissey's favourite literature???????

Hello fellow Moz fans! I am desperate to a complete list of his favourite books, I have been on passions but can't find the complete list of all his feminine and true crime books he's a fan of.

Many thanks everyone.

hmmmm

Hello fellow Moz fans! I am desperate to a complete list of his favourite books, I have been on passions but can't find the complete list of all his feminine and true crime books he's a fan of.

Many thanks everyone.

Complete list?
You won't find it anywhere because Morrissey only mentions some books when he's asked.

You can only find the most updated and detailed info from Stephane's http://passionsjustlikemine

FYI, I'd suggest you to read the following threads:

When we're in your scholarly room...

people, things and events that shaped Moz

Morrissey's favourite book?

Does Morrissey enjoy this book?

Last edited:
Tags
genius genius steals lyrics plagiarism sources talent borrows
Back
Top Bottom