Please Read this before enter sub-forum: The Pigsty

Re: Sub-forum: The Pigsty

That thread in no way actually discusses her vagina. It's used as a figure of speech and is a probably meant on a play on her name using the word virgin. If not, the title would have probably said arse instead.

She was given a time out for repeatedly bringing up the same old complaint about something she was told was going to be left as is for now and also throwing a lot of names at the people who post in pigsty but giving them no way to respond in the same thread without being banned for trolling outside of the pigsty.

If you are going to attack people that post there and call them names you are trolling. If they can't troll you here, you can't troll them here.

Please direct me to where I was 'throwing a lot of names at the people who post in pigsty'.
Actually; don't bother. It's one rule for you and another for anyone else. I wasn't causing trouble, or name-calling, I was just STICKING UP FOR MYSELF. This is not what I signed up for; a place with no rules. Please delete my account.

Isn't it time this sticky warning was de-stickyed? (or at least moved to the top of the Pigsty thread)

I mean... after the initial and predictable rush of ''oh so offensive posting'' the Pigsty is now about as controversial as an episode of The Waltons:rolleyes:

Goodnight Jim Bob....

Jukebox Jury

This thread has to be as sticky for another few months.

David and moderators will review The Pigsty whether we should keep or ditch it.

Also the site is having new users at the moment due to US / UK / European tour and new album release, new users need some guidance of The Pigsty.

This thread has to be as sticky for another few months.

David and moderators will review The Pigsty whether we should keep or ditch it.

Also the site is having new users at the moment due to US / UK / European tour and new album release, new users need some guidance of The Pigsty.

I understand that.... my point was there is nothing controversial in there, the novelty has died off......
of course one individual may post something deemed ''offensive'', fair enough, just why not post the sticky at the top of the Pigsty forum insteas of this one? I just feel the warning is a bit over the top...... do new users really need ''guidence''?

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I read this forum at work, I like it because it's safe for work.

If all the people who want to post NSFW material do so in a dedicated forum that suits me fine.

There are some under-age forum users, I strongly advise them not go to the pigsty.

This is a trial, the administrator and the moderators will review the sub-forum in next few months.

Nice edit there,Kewpie.

I am going to set up residence in Off-Topic.
The Morrissey haters-traitors can dominate further upstream. I will not be wasting valuable time with them.

Re: Sub-forum: The Pigsty

The only possible point to that sub-forum would be as a good way of rounding up all the parasites, then banning the lot in one go. Otherwise; it's just giving them carte blanche to insult others with no right to reply. If that's considered a 'solution' I'm glad no one on here is in charge of anything more dangerous than an internet connection and presumably, a very dull social life.
Im from here... does it still exist?

Tags
debating whether 2 return don't bother kewpiesonignore
Back
Top Bottom