Pomona, CA (and Gibson) presale

I'm sure many have received this email from KROQ about the Pomona (and Gibson) presale & on sale to public dates. Pomona's highest is 99.00...gulp...thought this was a standing show....but I'm still going!

This is the first mention of any Pomona sale date...correct me if I'm wrong plz.

The Fox Theatre in Pomona - December 7, 2009
Gibson Amphitheatre - December 10, 2009
Here's your shot to score tickets in our exclusive KROQ Street Team Presale!
• On Friday October 16th at 2pm, log on to the Morrissey Ticketmaster page
• If the above links do not open a Ticketmaster screen on your computer, log on to www.ticketmaster.com
• Search: Morrissey
• Choose December 7th @ The Fox Theatre or December 10th @ Gibson Amphitheatre
• In the password box enter: KROQSWORDS
• Tickets are $69-$99 + fees for the Fox Theatre and $45.75-$99.75 + fees for the Gibson Amphitheatre
• 4 ticket limit for the presale
• Major credit card required
• Advance on-sale ends Friday, October 16th at 6pm or when the ticket allocation is gone
• If you are unable to buy tickets during the presale, you can still try and buy them during the public on-sale Saturday, October 17th at 10am via ticketmaster.com.

www.kroq.com

Last edited:
Wasn't the Pomona show General Admission? Whats with the different ticket prices? Is it seated now? Grr...I'm confused.

So much for going to make line at the Fox. :rolleyes:

Wasn't the Pomona show General Admission? Whats with the different ticket prices? Is it seated now? Grr...I'm confused.

there are balcony seats and you can buy vip seats which comes with cocktail service which i think(and am hoping) it's why it's 99

but this is a bummer, i was hoping for around 45 for pomona like when I saw him LA

and i don't have a job so I ave to ask my grandpa as a christmas present... :(

QUESTION:
Why does the KROQ message say that the presale is at 2pm,
but you go to the Ticketmaster page, and it says "Presale 10AM, 10/16"

ANyone?

QUESTION:
Why does the KROQ message say that the presale is at 2pm,
but you go to the Ticketmaster page, and it says "Presale 10AM, 10/16"

ANyone?

Ticketmaster says KROQ Presale is at 2pm. It says Internet Presale and Am. Express at 10am. Why is the KROQ so much later? Also the Am Ex presale goes on for over a month! That makes no sense whatsoever. Here is a copy and paste from Ticketmaster...

Internet Presale
Start: Fri, 10/16/09 10:00 AM PDT
End: Fri, 10/16/09 10:00 PM PDT

KROQ Presale
Start: Fri, 10/16/09 02:00 PM PDT
End: Fri, 10/16/09 06:00 PM PDT

American Express
Start: Sat, 10/17/09 10:00 AM PDT
End: Thu, 11/26/09 03:00 PM PST

holy crap - I got a pit ticket to LA!

Tried 3 times for pit, got nothing. Then did best available and got a crappy section 8 offer. declined and tried pit again and BAM - got one.

I was bummed about the idea of paying over $100 (with fees) for anything BUT a pit tcket! No worries now, I feel its worth it.

Excited for the trip! LA and Ventura for me.

holy crap - I got a pit ticket to LA!

Tried 3 times for pit, got nothing. Then did best available and got a crappy section 8 offer. declined and tried pit again and BAM - got one.

I was bummed about the idea of paying over $100 (with fees) for anything BUT a pit tcket! No worries now, I feel its worth it.

Excited for the trip! LA and Ventura for me.

best i got was section 9 KK

Back
Top Bottom