why dont you find out
cemetry gates
loop
ask
daddy's voice
ok by myself

first of gang

He didn't look bored.

The show was spectacular. I wish I could've been to every one.

If this was your first show maybe it was good. The set hits a big lull in the middle obviously. It wasn't taped.

Saw Chloe Sevigny and Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio there.

Mel Torment mentioned in her review on the main page that while introducing the bands members he said something about the day before being Matt Walker's birthday. Does anyone know if this is true/his b-day really is Dec. 6th?

Great show! Queuing for over 24 hours wasn't completely horrible especially when you're with friends and fellow Moz fans. It definitely was cold though. The worst part was the security and the early 21+ check in. For us folks just barely too young who queued for that long, we were rather upset. Security couldn't care less. Luckily a few of us were sneaky enough (or maybe the security was dumb enough with his back turned) to not notice as we scurried our way back to our spot with the rest of the group who we were with. Major confusion though. They didn't allow people to bring in presents for Morrissey either. Best parts were of course Moz and meeting some awesome new friends and lovely people, some of which who frequent this board. But no handshake for me this time. At least from the man. But I can settle for Boz, seeing I have at least two more chances for Morrissey. Looking forward to the next shows!

People already lined up? Seriously? No respect for them; it's people like that that make the whole experience miserable.

I understand that some people don't like to get there that early, but couldn't you say the same thing about people who arrive even a few hours early? They ruin the show for everyone who wants to get there right as the doors open.

I thought it was a great show. Moz was in a good mood and sounded good! The band was also in a good mood too. The crowd was loud too, but I did notice for a couple of songs the crowd did cheer a bit low. I was just so happy he didn't cancel and the encore was a treat for me! I love that Moz gave out a lot of handshakes to the pit. Pit seem a bit cramp and didn't really move as much as I thought they would be. I was sitting on the balcony and it was very pack. As for the venue its was ok, but security needs major help in handling things right! You can tell Moz was in good form and I so thankful that he was able to put on (after reading most of the disappointments of the tour) what seems to me the best concert of the tour!

I understand that some people don't like to get there that early, but couldn't you say the same thing about people who arrive even a few hours early? They ruin the show for everyone who wants to get there right as the doors open.

I'm not knocking all queueing. Dun't get me wrong, I hate doing it, but I get waiting since the early buttcrack of the morning. It just seems a bit torturous to wait the day before, especially in the awful Pomona weather.

While I can agree with some peoples' gripes about the setlist (after the Palladium setlist, I dun't think he'll ever have a better one, personally), I think the show as a whole was awesome! He seemed to have a lot of energy and the crowd had energy as well.

Thanks to the lovely lads who helped me at my stage invading attempt annnd thanks for letting me sling over the barricade at the barge of the annoying drunken lady who obviously didn't get the concept of personal space. =D. It was a valiant effort and atleast I got to hug his leg =P. Whatevz, I've still 2 days left for success, right? Not sure if the lady who told me she got a picture of it comes on here, but if you do, would you mind sending it =D?

I had an amazing time at the show and it erased my negative gripes about certain things. So, hello again, to everyone I was standing around!

See you guys Thursday!

That's exactly how I felt!! It was all I could have asked for... for the time being. I wish I could see him again... I hope someone recorded it... It was a great first Moz concert for me

It was spectacular for me. Although it wasn't the best setlist he was obviously in a good mood so that's what made it especially great.

Back
Top Bottom