Portland, ME - State Theatre (Oct. 15, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Spring-Heeled Jim / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Maladjusted / Speedway / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far Off Places // Still Ill

set list provided by Patwww

Last edited:
Thank you for the updates and news. Great stuff from the band then as another tour begins and never ends, hopefully. The musicianship goes from strength to strength. In the midst of the obama and the millionaire debates, the shows are selling well and some interesting reviews from those that were actually THERE.

The comment about heaven knows im not miserable now was very funny. Faced with 15mins - or 15 years - to think of something to say, that's quite witty and funny. Rock on,

Hazard
England

thanks to all the morons in the front for ruining the encore. nothing like watching a bunch of grown men fighting each other.

2 shows in a row without "People... Everywhere" and "Fantastic Boid". Here's hoping they are gone for good!

Portland was a blast!!! Everything was perfect: Moz sounded fantastic, the band was tight, and the venue was the perfect setting. My favorite venue in all of Maine. The security could have lightened up a bit at the end though....

I don't get the hate for the band at all. They were excellent as always, full of energy. The new drummer is really good. He doesn't have the heavy hand like Matt Walker but he seemed to do a bit more with fills and was very in sync with the rest of the band.

There's no hatred for the band, it's just intense dislike for Jesse Tobias (and rightfully so).

I think Matt was much more dynamic - new drummer is just ok-
Jesse sounded better than usual and choice of songs was better than last tour.
I thought the crowd was subdued but not as bad as some shows.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom