Portland, OR - Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (Mar. 8, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Alma Matters / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Irish Blood, English Heart / Let Me Kiss You / Speedway / Maladjusted / November Spawned A Monster / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // Still Ill

set list provided by setlist.fm. Confirmed by mrsimontibbs (recording).

Last edited:
Show just finished. Started with Alma. Encore Still I'll. Not too chatty. Speedway interlude was Benagali. Security was tight. One successful stage goer. Set list was mostly as usual. One Day Goodbye was played. Crowd was mostly tame. Thorn was second song played tonite. Good Please rendition.

Shoplifters
Irish blood
Alma matters
You have killed me
Fatty
Action is my middle name
That joke
Paris
Speedway
Meat is murder
Ouija board
November
To give
HSIN
please please please
Sunday
Let me kiss you
First of the gang
Boy with the thorn

From Orchestra D, row Z. Lovely show - my first - so with no comparison in my opinion he/they sounded fantastic. Saw one person make it on stage? Enjoyed the passing the mic bit, and happy birthday to whomever's birthday it was yesterday ;)

hKb61cK.jpg

Last edited:
Started with Alma. Encore was Still. Not too chatty. Mostly same set list. One Day Good Bye was played. One stage goer. Crowd was mostly tame. Voice was good. Band was the band.

That full set list is not correct. Not sure where you were sitting but I would have very much rather heard Shoplifters and HSIN, but they were not played.

Anybody get pics up close?

It was reported that he wished someone a "Happy Birthday". He did this at the Myrtle Beach show in 2009 - except it was March 9, not 8. Anyone know who he's referring to? Just curious...

Bravo! Actual songs played (out of order): Alma matters; Boy with the thorn in his side; Everyday is like Sunday; Ouija board; November spawned a monster; Maladjusted; Irish blood, English heart; Let me kiss you; You have killed me; You're the one for me, fatty; I'm throwing my arms around Paris; One day goodbye will be farewell; Action is my middle name; Speedway; Meat is murder; That joke isn't funny anymore; Please please please//Still ill

IMG_0024.jpg

Set list was fine but not as good as Roseland 2009. I was hoping for Shoplifters instead of Alma to open the show. Highlights were Still Ill, November, Let me kiss you. Meat was disturbing which was the goal.
Still a great show.

It was my sons birthday And! wow he played Alma Matters love lov this song.. and yes still Ill is another one of my favorites, wow played on encore! Nice!..:) I'll take as if he (you) was speaking to me!
Sorry i could not make it.. You were still to far. Plus my life is always so complicated :/ But Im a survivor! or should i say surviving! lol. Life is Good.. I Know you are not feeling very well. and i just want to say you are far to young to leave just yet. So shape up!* haha cause I need a man. ;) Hang in there sweet man.

Thank you! x

Marisela

It was my sons birthday And! wow he played Alma Matters love lov this song.. and yes still Ill is another one of my favorites, wow played on encore! Nice!..:) I'll take as if he (you) was speaking to me!
Sorry i could not make it.. You were still to far. Plus my life is always so complicated :/ But Im a survivor! or should i say surviving! lol. Life is Good.. I Know you are not feeling very well. and i just want to say you are far to young to leave just yet. So shape up!* haha cause I need a man. ;) Hang in there sweet man.

Thank you! x

Marisela

Hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any decent confirmed setlist now??????

I confirm was there, this is the accurate setlist, the order is close even

Bravo! Actual songs played (out of order): Alma matters; Boy with the thorn in his side; Everyday is like Sunday; Ouija board; November spawned a monster; Maladjusted; Irish blood, English heart; Let me kiss you; You have killed me; You're the one for me, fatty; I'm throwing my arms around Paris; One day goodbye will be farewell; Action is my middle name; Speedway; Meat is murder; That joke isn't funny anymore; Please please please//Still ill

I have a question. Did he tell you guys (and Seattle too if anyone is reading) at any point that he has a twin? Is that just something he says now a lot? He said it a few times in LA and I was trying to make sense of it.

I have a question. Did he tell you guys (and Seattle too if anyone is reading) at any point that he has a twin? Is that just something he says now a lot? He said it a few times in LA and I was trying to make sense of it.

He said "twink" not "twin"...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom