Post A Song You NEVER Get Sick Of

Hooray !

Just to dribble on, the "Knack" song you posted was parodied by the Dead Kennedys in their song "Pull My Strings" e.g. instead of "...my sharona.." , Jello changed the chorus to "... my payola ..." .

Last edited by a moderator:

Desert kisses - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Flawless!

when I was younger, every summer had a playlist of what was hot in rock music at the time, that I've been able to reference ever since.

This song was summer 1995 for me. Everything was about to change, nothing would be the same, and things were about to stop making any logical sense.

I knew this. I didn't ask why, like the song says

when I was younger, every summer had a playlist of what was hot in rock music at the time, that I've been able to reference ever since.

This song was summer 1995 for me. Everything was about to change, nothing would be the same, and things were about to stop making any logical sense.

I knew this. I didn't ask why, like the song says

That's a phenomenal song.

Indeed

never realised until now just how blazing hot the girl in the blue dress in the video is.

Say what you want about the band's merit, but I've been listening to this one at least once a day since it was released some 20 years ago, and I love it more every day. The way a marriage should be

Good song; I LOVE Suede. Probably the closest thing Britain has come to matching the godliness of the Smiths for me

the band f***ing HATES this video, too. If you watch their "Lost In TV" video collection with the band commentary, they all get up and leave the room when the video plays. Except one guy who makes a phone call during the remainder of the clip

am I the only one who is going to participate in this thread too?

Christ

The The were f***ing awesome. 'Mind Bomb' was a masterpiece, and not just because JMarr was all over it

Here's another lost gem that never gets old:

Thought I'd revive this thread. It's way too good of a topic to be forgotten!

Back
Top Bottom