Post A Song You NEVER Get Sick Of

Same here. :thumb:

I just can't get enough of this song:

"This song was a huge hit ... nowhere ... and it's called 'Boxers'." :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personal favorites include:

(seriously, the clarity of that acetate is a glorious thing to my ears)

(getting to be that time of year...)

I really like this song a lot myself (and "Fresh Fruit..." is one of my favorite HC albums), but it's much too dark for me to always feel like listening to it. The EP's cover photo pretty much sums up the atmosphere of this song perfectly. Sends waves of anxiety and sadness through me.

f***, now I need to listen to it. :o

Speaking of favorites from Fresh Fruit, "Forward To Death" resonates with me way more than it should for someone my age. It actually makes me a bit teary-eyed sometimes. I am embarrassed to admit that, quite frankly.

Also, somebody posted "Stop Me..."
There's something I've often wondered about: Is "I smelled the last ten seconds of life" supposed to be a really polite way of narrator saying he shit himself?

Continuing from my thoughts on Forward To Death, here is another perpetually-fresh Hardcore suicide anthem:

It makes me depressed as shit, but I still don't get tired of hearing it.

You know what? This thread should be re-titled "Songs that make me feel suicidal":

Those are my favorite songs, usually.

I really like this song a lot myself (and "Fresh Fruit..." is one of my favorite HC albums), but it's much too dark for me to always feel like listening to it. The EP's cover photo pretty much sums up the atmosphere of this song perfectly. Sends waves of anxiety and sadness through me.

f***, now I need to listen to it. :o

Speaking of favorites from Fresh Fruit, "Forward To Death" resonates with me way more than it should for someone my age. It actually makes me a bit teary-eyed sometimes. I am embarrassed to admit that, quite frankly.

Also, somebody posted "Stop Me..."
There's something I've often wondered about: Is "I smelled the last ten seconds of life" supposed to be a really polite way of narrator saying he shit himself?

Yay ! I just downloaded the live Dead Kennedys album " Mutiny On the Bay " which features an uber version of this song ...

Love the lyrics as much as the music - especially where Jello satirises the fetishisation of race e.g. Playing ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz on your five grand stereo / bragging that you know how the niggers feel cold & the slum's got so much soul ... - just wonderfully insightful

Last edited:
Yeah, I always really appreciated Biafra's very acerbic-but-comical approach to writing lyrics.

As for other songs I never get tired of, Dif Juz have several:

and to continue with The Sugarcubes songs...

(This is crack for the ears. This is one of those songs I can feel in my spine, if you know what I mean)

(DAT VOICE :eek: )

(It's obnoxious, and I love it)

and to continue with The Sugarcubes songs...

(This is crack for the ears. This is one of those songs I can feel in my spine, if you know what I mean)

(DAT VOICE :eek: )

(It's obnoxious, and I love it)

I loooove that birthday one they do that was so popular.

EDIT: Oh duh, it;s at the top of the page. :p

Yeah, haha. It's a really good song, I just didn't want to re-post it.

Her voice is incredible. For awhile I was mesmerized by a recording of her singing the "I'll take care of youuuuuuuu" song with a live orchestra backing her, stunning. The freedom she has with the growling then cutting into siren mode flawlessly, love it.

Back
Top Bottom