Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hmm everyone should stop posting and count back, then that post can be printed out and framed. :) It's the only option.

They should have had a special prize for the 1 millionth poster..:)

I have flu and Beechams tablets aren't helping, I've taken 8 today and 8 yesterday, alongside Benalyn for my cough and steroids for my chest infection :(. Any other decent flu remedies?

I have flu and Beechams tablets aren't helping, I've taken 8 today and 8 yesterday, alongside Benalyn for my cough and steroids for my chest infection :(. Any other decent flu remedies?

Poor you. :(

I wish I could send you anti-biotics which my friend brought from Japan.

Keep warm and rest well xx

Yes, sleep/rest a lot. And don't get out of bed when you think you're feeling better, stay in bed at least one more day before going back to work/school.
Have some Aspirin or something for the fever.

dont you have to sweat it out? have a mega hot bath with a bottle of booze. Lay off the cocaine though, you remember what happened to Mark Speight's girlfriend (you don't? why am i reminded of it ever time I take something stronger than Nurofen?!)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom